Dressing sense and Hair style

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead

Broken In
two sites wanted :-

1. a site which tells about dressing sense on how to wear cool dressings with pics and elaborations...(am poor in dressing sense :( )

2. a site or software in which :- i can put various hair styles to see which suits me . just post the face photo and experiment with different styles of hairs.....

amol48

Searching...
'ThatNewLook' is s good software for trying different hairstyles or specs....Can't post it's link but here :)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
amol48 said:
'ThatNewLook' is s good software for trying different hairstyles or specs....Can't post it's link but here :)
hey why cant u post the link?? ya ofcourse warez content r not allowed here n U SHOULD NOT POST IT HERE but u shoul name that software n give the LEGAL link to its ORIGINAL site so that we PEOPLE CAN TRY THE TRIAL VERSIONS N BUY IT IF WE FIND IT THAT GOOD!!!

Edburg

In the zone
can you post more info on this software...even google does not yeild much useful info...

and the softeare i know is FaceGen....it creates a 3D image of your face with your photo...and then you can modify some things in that....

amol48

Searching...
ok.. here's the link for it's trial version then.. jus googled... don know about official site:
*www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=5992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom