• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Dressing sense and Hair style

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead

Broken In
two sites wanted :-

1. a site which tells about dressing sense on how to wear cool dressings with pics and elaborations...(am poor in dressing sense :( )

2. a site or software in which :- i can put various hair styles to see which suits me . just post the face photo and experiment with different styles of hairs.....

amol48

Searching...
'ThatNewLook' is s good software for trying different hairstyles or specs....Can't post it's link but here :)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
amol48 said:
'ThatNewLook' is s good software for trying different hairstyles or specs....Can't post it's link but here :)
hey why cant u post the link?? ya ofcourse warez content r not allowed here n U SHOULD NOT POST IT HERE but u shoul name that software n give the LEGAL link to its ORIGINAL site so that we PEOPLE CAN TRY THE TRIAL VERSIONS N BUY IT IF WE FIND IT THAT GOOD!!!

Edburg

In the zone
can you post more info on this software...even google does not yeild much useful info...

and the softeare i know is FaceGen....it creates a 3D image of your face with your photo...and then you can modify some things in that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom