Dragon War Gaming Mouse Chaos Vs Thor

Nerevarine

Incarnate
neither, get Logitech G400s . I can give you a 100% guarentee, these dragon war mice wont last long.. In my hostel a bunch of people bought this a few months ago and it's in the trashcan now

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It doesnt look too bad but the mouse is damn malleable, you hold it too tightly, the plastic will get bent..
Also, most of them have an issue.. after long hours of playing the LED will start to flicker and stop working.. u have to disconnect then reconnect to get it working.. This has happened to me while playing Ranked in League.. imagine my frustration

OP
P

Phoenix117

Broken In
It doesnt look too bad but the mouse is damn malleable, you hold it too tightly, the plastic will get bent..
Also, most of them have an issue.. after long hours of playing the LED will start to flicker and stop working.. u have to disconnect then reconnect to get it working.. This has happened to me while playing Ranked in League.. imagine my frustration

I plan to order one from flipkart,if i dont like it i will ask for refund lol

SunE

Professional Newbie
Save money and get Logitech mouse and Steelseries mouse pad combo.

Dragon War honestly isn't worth it in the long run. When my G400 broke, I was tempted by the Dragon War Thor's looks and price, thus I bought it. While it is a good piece for the price that you pay, it's nowhere near as good as Logitech mice. I actually repaired my G400 and again started using that until I bought the G402 along with a QCk+ a few months back.

Top Bottom