Dozens dead in India train blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
:-(:-( . . war only leads to death of innocent humanbeings . :-(:-( its the politics and the politicians who are the root cause of all evil . dont hate a nation cause of this . its their politicians that have managed to change the minds of peoples like this :-(:-(. tell me ,all great (so called great rulers ) even alexander is a mass murderer . he cared for no ones life . one ruler that really learned the lesson was asoka . blame politics guys

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
rajasekharan said:
:-(:-( . . war only leads to death of innocent humanbeings . :-(:-( its the politics and the politicians who are the root cause of all evil . dont hate a nation cause of this . its their politicians that have managed to change the minds of peoples like this :-(:-(. tell me ,all great (so called great rulers ) even alexander is a mass murderer . he cared for no ones life . one ruler that really learned the lesson was asoka . blame politics guys
Really good post.I completely agree with u.Dont blame Pakistan's comman man they are also facing the same thing now.Politicians of both the country s***s.

rajasekharan

Youngling
take a quick look at world history . you can see that . . . one guy , changing minds of millions around . . . for what ??? for betterment ??? NO for WAR ,terrorists are the minority in this . the real cause is mostly the govt itself .

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
Pray that Lalu Prasad Yadav or Mulayam Singh doesnt become our Prime Minister.I hate them.

You must be jokin right?.

I wish atal behari vajpayee comes again :(. He was only pm that was mature.​

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
thunderbird.117 said:
You must be jokin right?.

I wish atal behari vajpayee comes again :(. He was only pm that was mature.​
Have u read my post?I doubt it.They have said that its their dream.In India guys like lalu and mulayam(soft) can do anything.
You want Atal bihari vajpayee?

rajasekharan

Youngling
all the rulers , starting from the unknown to the known ones all over are mass murderers . the latest example -bush and saddam, both are bad , both killed many . for what ???. they did not take revenge on each other . they did it through millions of innocent soldiers who fell victim to their speech . or what ever . in the end one got killed , perhaps the other one will die too cause all are mortals .

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
Have u read my post?I doubt it.They have said that its their dream.In India guys like lalu and mulayam(soft) can do anything.
You want Atal bihari vajpayee?

I do know it was their dream. I do not want their dream to be fullfilled. I can imagine india will be total chaos if those two and sonia gandhi be a PM. India can say goodbye.

rajasekharan

Youngling
give me one example . . . just one where a ruler has never fought war , even on our puranas the kings fight. and millions of innocent peoples died. and we say killing is crime ???if so , who are the criminals ???the odd here and there or the rulers or both ???, sorry for broken posts , me on mobile :). there is word limitations here :-(

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
thunderbird.117 said:
I do know it was their dream. I do not want their dream to be fullfilled. I can imagine india will be total chaos if those two and sonia gandhi be a PM. India can say goodbye.
toh wohi toh main kah raha tha yaar ki pray karo woh kabhi na bane.:D
BTW rajsekheran are you taking part in essay competition?:D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Instead of a stronger PM, we need a stronger Parliament, which rules the country not lets the PM and his head honchos do so, we need a parliament which instead of merely protesting, and protesting against someone who protests, starts to work.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
thunderbird.117 said:
That is a idiot PM india has ever got. Why does not he do anything. The only crap they say is "act of terror". They really have to shut down the borders of india.

I revere Manmohan Singh for his well thought out approach but I hate his soft stand on some matter. Maybe mild but definitely not an idiot - it does take much more than that to run a country of 1 billion.

thunderbird.117 said:
He said the same word in mumbai blasts and various blast. When someone use portable nukes. He will say the same thing.

Don't worry, nukes are quite heavy to be portable and too radioactive to be undetected. Except Hollywood movies that is. :D

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Indian govt is one worst govt in the world , where as Israeli and US govt are best in the world ,Atlaest they value life of their citizens .

Doubtful. Isreal and US definitely became much more dangerous than they were in 2001. If you are an American you always have to be on your guard from China to Venezuela. As an Indian you are much safer and more respected than Americans. Except in India that is.

Hitting Pakistan wouldn't help, they are nuclear power unlike Iraq and Afghan and unfortunately we can't move Delhi and Mumbai out of their reach. :(

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
I revere Manmohan Singh for his well thought out approach but I hate his soft stand on some matter. Maybe mild but definitely not an idiot - it does take much more than that to run a country of 1 billion.

Don't worry, nukes are quite heavy to be portable and too radioactive to be undetected. Except Hollywood movies that is. :D

Doubtful. Isreal and US definitely became much more dangerous than they were in 2001. If you are an American you always have to be on your guard from China to Venezuela. As an Indian you are much safer and more respected than Americans. Except in India that is.

Hitting Pakistan wouldn't help, they are nuclear power unlike Iraq and Afghan and unfortunately we can't move Delhi and Mumbai out of their reach. :(
*cns.miis.edu/pubs/week/images/suit.jpg

That is portable nuke. Can be carried the whole world. It is still avaliable. Hard to detect.

*www.nationalterroralert.com/images/nuclear_suitcase_bomb_nuke.gif

more information here :- *www.nationalterroralert.com/suitcasenuke

*www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29109
*unitedstatesaction.com/suitcase-nuclear.htm
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suithcase_bomb
ttp://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/03_Nukes/031222.suitcase.html

Never underestimate power of wicked people .

Last edited by a moderator:

dd_wingrider

In the zone
thunderbird.117 said:
*cns.miis.edu/pubs/week/images/suit.jpg

That is portable nuke. Can be carried the whole world. It is still avaliable. Hard to detect.

*www.nationalterroralert.com/images/nuclear_suitcase_bomb_nuke.gif

more information here :- *www.nationalterroralert.com/suitcasenuke

*www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29109
*unitedstatesaction.com/suitcase-nuclear.htm
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suithcase_bomb
ttp://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/03_Nukes/031222.suitcase.html

this is freaky, hope it doesn't go in the hands of our not so gud neighbours

T

thunderbird.117

dd_wingrider said:
this is freaky, hope it doesn't go in the hands of our not so gud neighbours

I think they may have it. They may use it. It is matter of time.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Manmohan singh is just a pawn , Madam Sonia gandhi real runner of UPA govt .Sonia gandhi will make best PM of India all over time .She is very intelligent and efficient

Aberforth

The Internationalist
thunderbird.117 said:

Well these bombs are of 1 kiloton (if they exist, a big if) which is not as deadly as the ones dropped in Hiroshima and much less so than the dioxing sprayed in the Vietnam war. Anyway as mentioned, the technology is in its nascent stages and nuclear radiations (gamma rays) are so strong, they can be easily detected by detectors in public places should the threat prove real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom