Download on PC, play on Xbox One?

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Hi Guys,

I have an interesting question to ask..
I game on Xbox one at my home, but my broadband connection sucks. Its speed is very slow (4Mbps) for downloading gigantic games (like Halo 5 - 91GB) which take days-weeks, also the console has to be kept on 24x7.

So, is there a **legal** way download these games on Windows PC, move it somehow and play on Xbox one? I have very fast (100Mbps without any restrictions) at my office which i can use to do it.

Thank you

A

amit.tiger12

3-4K ₹ for game would be better option if it's above 50GB.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Hi Guys,

I have an interesting question to ask..
I game on Xbox one at my home, but my broadband connection sucks. Its speed is very slow (4Mbps) for downloading gigantic games (like Halo 5 - 91GB) which take days-weeks, also the console has to be kept on 24x7.

So, is there a **legal** way download these games on Windows PC, move it somehow and play on Xbox one? I have very fast (100Mbps without any restrictions) at my office which i can use to do it.

Thank you

No. this won't work. Take your Xbox to office and download the game!

OP
Randy_Marsh

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
No. this won't work. Take your Xbox to office and download the game!

lol, wish I could do that. I am thinking of hiding the console in my bag and do it ninja style!

I have posted this suggestion to official xbox forum. Also, could see same suggestion from many others. Lets see if Microsoft actually takes it up or not.

Thanks!

Top Bottom