gxsaurav said:
comon guys, how scary can it be

I compleated the game on August 25th, 3 months back, with headphones,

If U think this is scary then don't go out in the night alone

and dont stay in the house alone

technomodel

Journeyman
well gx iremember what u posted when u posted it's review:lol: :lol:
I just bought Doom 3. This is not the version I downloaded on 3 August, it is the latest in games, & so Far all I can say that even after playing after 10 days again and there is only one thing to define it

I M SITTING ON A TOILET SEAT
This game is scaring the kid in me; man this is dangerous

btw gx, the info u posted was really useful
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5940&highlight=doom+3

funkymonkey

Journeyman
Whatever anyone say DOOM3 is scary. thats what the game is ment to be. If you are not scared you are missing what DOOM3 is all about. I mean I do get scared, very scared many times. PLaying it at ultra high settings with full graphics on and 4XAA on my shiny new 6800GT the game is awasome and scary. I mean there was a time when i played it for the first time amm my body hairs were standing like spikes and i needed to go for No1 :p
If i get too scared i just hit escape and save the game. Take a break, make myself mentally prepared for getting scared and sit again on C and get nail those monsters ;)
Works for me, try it.

ishaan

Padawan
dude check out dis movie LITTLE NICKY and u will wanna visit hell so bad...u will actually wanna meet da devil

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
I figured out Why it was more sacry to me!!!:lol:
I have lowered the britness & Contrast of my monitor which made every thing darker than it should be. :?

Guys just Think What I Have UnderGone!!! HE HE HE :lol:

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
try watching night show of vaasthu shastra in a theatre virtually empty , sitting in balcony with just two friends , after having a heavy dinner . ;)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ashis said:
I figured out Why it was more sacry to me!!!:lol:
I have lowered the britness & Contrast of my monitor which made every thing darker than it should be. :?

Guys just Think What I Have UnderGone!!! HE HE HE :lol:

Lowering the Brigtness and contrast in DOOM3 huhhhhhhh when you need to keep all the senses alive..dont know what can happen ...Better take some newspaper ..make a hole and play through it...Say arnt eyes the best censor..ha ha ha
Ok forget jokes apart why are you not trying the Cheats ...will healp you a lot

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
o heck its one fantanstic game for sure
its so eerie u just are startled at every corner
definately not for the weak hearted

funkymonkey

Journeyman
it was too scary for me to start with, specially with my 4.1 speaker system. I used to hit escape, take a breather and play again :p
I am very near to finishing it now. :)

NikhilVerma

Padawan
klinux said:
try watching night show of vaasthu shastra in a theatre virtually empty , sitting in balcony with just two friends , after having a heavy dinner . ;)

YUP

I'll laugh so hard that I will almost puke...

The scaries games i have played :
1>Siren (the most scariest even if u have played doom3 over and over again)
2>Silent Hill
3>Return to Castle Wolfenstein
4>Doom (tis was the 1st in the league.I used to be scared of even going round the corner)

Sigh :( me just played doom 3 in its demo.

Prashray

In the zone
I played the Siren Demo.
But escaped after playing it for only 4 minutes.
It is a very very scary game really.
I would not advise to play it at night alone especially to heart patients. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom