Don Bradman Cricket 17

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Big Ant announces Don Bradman Cricket 17

Developer Big Ant Studios has revealed a new entry in its popular cricket series, which is set for a December release.

Don Bradman Cricket 17 is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The studio says that this title will feature a new lighting system, as well as photo-realistic skin tones and a more in-depth cricket simulation.

This release follows last year’s entry – simply entitled Don Bradman Cricket – which launched in February 2015.

Those looking to get an early look at the cricket title can do so on Steam where there is a free demo available.

“The first Don Bradman Cricket got us off to a great start, providing players with an authentic, exciting game of cricket that allowed them to feel like they were standing in the middle of the oval, right on the pitch,” Big Ant Studios CEO Ross Symons said.

“Now, we’re taking that realism further with the advanced new engine we have developed this year. The impending release of the Don Bradman Cricket Academy will give players a taste of just how far things have come.”

Symons continued: “Cricket is a sport that is loved across the globe and works so well as a video game. We are absolutely committed to growing the game and giving players the best possible cricket experience possible.”

Personally I am excited for this Sequel, They did a great job in DBC 14, hopping they do the same with this too.

OP
ariftwister

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Well, I had so much hope back then, I'll be honest, the trailer looks very bad, even bad when compared to DBC 14. Hope they will fix it with patches.

Don Bradman Cricket 17 Official Trailer

Last edited:
OP
ariftwister

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Any Digitian bought this game?? Did they fix the launch bugs and problems?? Is the graphics better now??

Top Bottom