Dogs or Cats

Whixh pet do you prefer most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
hate dogs except the young ones. Once my frnd gave a biscuit to a dog and when the next day the dog came to him, he had nothing and that dog bite him, hehe.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
cyborg47 said:
hate dogs except the young ones. Once my frnd gave a biscuit to a dog and when the next day the dog came to him, he had nothing and that dog bite him, hehe.
Funny, :lol: this is usually the habit of cats and not dogs.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
odd sort of a topic. but anyways, defenitely dogs. cats have an air of arrogance around them

iamtheone

Journeyman
i wud lyk to have both cat and dog.a snow white persian cat for indoors and a golden labra for outdoors:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I prefer a dog for their faithfulness & love for master.
Cat comes to you only for food.

praka123

left this forum longback
cats are smarter.Do you know what experts are saying about what you thinks to be when dog is "loving" you.read below:
Dogs are highly social animals. This can account for their trainability, playfulness, and ability to fit into human households and social situations. This similarity has earned dogs a unique position in the realm of interspecies relationships.

The loyalty and devotion that dogs demonstrate as part of their natural instincts as pack animals closely mimics the human idea of love and friendship, leading many dog owners to view their pets as full-fledged family members. Conversely, dogs seem to view their human companions as members of their pack, and make few, if any, distinctions between their owners and fellow dogs.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog#Intelligence
the dashed lines are very good info for proud dog owners :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom