Does Basic GPRS work on Windows Mobile Phones & iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpai

Techans
Do Windows Mobile Phones & iPhones work with only Basic GPRS enabled (Net on Phone) ?

Someone told me they don't have any option to configure basic GPRS and work with only Advanced GPRS.

Angad singh

Broken In
if u are toking about the internet on iphone like full internet... then it works on iphone and even windows mobile phone.... i have used it........

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
does nop works or just mo works??? coz i hav seen that even on 3110 nokia mo works but not nop

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
Angad singh said:
if u are toking about the internet on iphone like full internet... then it works on iphone and even windows mobile phone.... i have used it........

No.i am talking about NOP i.e basic GPRS.

It seems from other replies that it doesn't work.

Pat said:
Correction: NOP works like a charm on Windows-Mobile based devices :)

Are u sure?
To be specific... I want to know whether Vodafone Basic GPRS will work on HTC Touch.

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^NOP by Airtel is a pure WAP connection..I use it on a regular basis on my Imate KJAM (HTC Wizard) ! So,if Vodafone also provides a similar connection,I dont see any reasons why it would not work on HTC Touch!

thrash_metal

In the zone
EDGE works fine on both windows mobile (HTC touch) and iPhone . I found the iPhone to be a little faster tough . Tested in Pune .

Angad singh

Broken In
NOP dosent works on any windows based phone.... you have to use MO that is mobile office to acess net on ur windows phone or iphone...

Pat

Beyond Smart
Angad singh said:
NOP dosent works on any windows based phone.... you have to use MO that is mobile office to acess net on ur windows phone or iphone...

Thats totally incorrect! Dunno where you guys read it or how you tried it..But NOP works on all windows-mobile based phones!! And I am saying this coz I have used it on my WM phone!!!

srpickens

Right off the assembly line
Thats totally incorrect! Dunno where you guys read it or how you tried it..But NOP works on all windows-mobile based phones!! And I am saying this coz I have used it on my WM phone!!!
Can you tell us how to make it work on the iphone. Obviously, we are all having problems. Thanks, I'm still a newbie to this all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom