Does anyone own a lenovo z50 with 840m 4GB? What real world framerates of games are you getting?

skeletor13th

Broken In
Here are the frame rates of some games by notebookcheck.net -

*www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-840M.105681.0.html

I am curious about its real world performance.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: Does anyone own a lenovo z50 with 840m 4GB? What real world framerates of games are you getting

all pre 2013 games are well playable, mid settings 1366x768

witcher 3 will give it constipation

Source : plenty of hostel mates have 840M

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: Does anyone own a lenovo z50 with 840m 4GB? What real world framerates of games are you getting

any game in particular you are interested in running ?

OP
S

skeletor13th

Broken In

any game in particular you are interested in running ?

Skyrim with few mods and will i get 50+fps in FPS released before 2012?

and to be more specific - i read it on reddit that downscaling 1080p to 768 resolution will cause some blurring, anything about that?

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale

Here are the frame rates of some games by notebookcheck.net -

*www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-840M.105681.0.html

I am curious about its real world performance.

Laptop with mobile GT840M 4GB VRAM looks like marketing not real stuff. So far only 2GB VRAM variant is available anywhere. Hope you didnt get a bootleg or something.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Skyrim with few mods and will i get 50+fps in FPS released before 2012?

and to be more specific - i read it on reddit that downscaling 1080p to 768 resolution will cause some blurring, anything about that?

with good mods unlikely, but you will have a good experience playing skyrim that i can assure you, (at 768p )

Top Bottom