Do you want Game posters with digit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
to all the gamers out here, would you like game posters with your digit issues?? I sure would like to have posters and i'm sure acquiring rights for posters can't be so tough. if you want them too, reply here?? it might just catch someone's attention

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Dude there is the Feedback and the By Demand section.

Post it there and who know your wish may come true. I dont think posting in Gaming section will be of any help.

OP
xbonez

xbonez

i've been posting it there evry month, but never got any response. they royally ignore the posts. so i thought of starting this online petition sort of thing :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ LOL then you will not see the posters.

Remember we asked for a theme change and also asked for changing the smileys...... those threads are dead now .. :p..

bkpeerless

In the zone
i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt poster of gamessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
without any hike of price tht is

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
they give it with skoar, but skoar is overpriced bought the july postedrs, seriously got ripped off i couldnt resist, even with all the stop signs. they shud start giving more stuff with digit, including posters my wall needs game posters!!

OP
xbonez

xbonez

i'm pretty sure if skoar can distribute posters, so can Digit. after all, they're both from JDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom