Do such image tools exist???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
i was just watching a movie... in that movie..... they take a picture to the FBI headquarters and scan the image..... then they zooom in and i dont know what.... but the image is slowly reconstructed bit by bit..... are such tools of excellence out there??? or is it just another thaught?? i never thaught that it wud be possible though but is there any such tool?????

Biplav

In the zone
yes there are such tools. but not exactly the way it is shown in the movies. there are many softwares that can enhance the size without losing much picture quality-but as i say to a limit.
in the movies there is always exageration.

pallavnawani

Broken In
mario_pant said:
i was just watching a movie... in that movie..... they take a picture to the FBI headquarters and scan the image..... then they zooom in and i dont know what.... but the image is slowly reconstructed bit by bit..... are such tools of excellence out there??? or is it just another thaught?? i never thaught that it wud be possible though but is there any such tool?????

Just a movie fad. You should disregard most of such things shown in Hollywood movies as rubbish. It is, of course possible to zoom into images, but only upto a limit. Gqview is very good at zooming.

Pallav

hcp006sl

Journeyman
How much zoom do you want? An 800px × 600px picture to 1600px × 1200px res. - easily can do it using PhotoshopCS without any loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom