do i need cd rom that read dvd for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
assddd said:
do i need cd rom that reads dvd cds if i want to play a game that comes in a dvd cd.
Boy wat r u talkin .. get clear DVD is diff and CD is diff
A cd is just a cd
a DVD is a DVD
there exists nothing like DVD cd or atleast i don't know if any such thing has come into scene :confused:

.. make uer mind first wat do u wanna run .

Last edited:
OP
A

assddd

Broken In
oh comon its just tech words, but you didnt answer my question
as long as you understand what i mean it all that matters.

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
nah it seriously poses a doubt coz if wanna read a cd anything a cd rom or dvd rom is fine .. but in case of games that come on DVD u need a DVD rom . that's the min. req.

vick_zone

Broken In
go for DVD combo drive that can play ur normal cd, write ur writable cd, and can read ur dvd even games dvd but u wont be able to write DVD .

gmanog

Journeyman
abhi1301 said:
Boy wat r u talkin .. get clear DVD is diff and CD is diff
A cd is just a cd
a DVD is a DVD
there exists nothing like DVD cd or atleast i don't know if any such thing has come into scene :confused:

.. make uer mind first wat do u wanna run .
. r u very very new to comps ??:D:D:D:D:D:D

whats there to laugh if he is new to computer? once you were also new to computer, I think this forums are meant for learning and teaching, to gather knowledge from others, there is nothing wrong in not knowing about computers, he is trying to learn, don't make fun of him, please. :mad:

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
gmanog said:
whats there to laugh if he is new to computer? once you were also new to computer, I think this forums are meant for learning and teaching, to gather knowledge from others, there is nothing wrong in not knowing about computers, he is trying to learn, don't make fun of him, please. :mad:

Bro, am not laugin at him ... just tryin 2 verify so that i can advise him at that level .. why would i laugh at some1 bro.. i don't know a thousand things and they need 2 b asked ..

As therez hardly any difference bet. the cost of a combo drive and a dvd writer i'd better suggest a DVD writer .. as this will solve all kind of media problem (- blu ray& HD dvd.s)

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Instead of combo drive get a dvd writer as both of them cost almost identical.Buy Liteon LH 20A1P or Sony DRU-830a.

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
ha ha ha ha.... :)

It's kind of funny though... anyways I don't think our fren "abhi1301" was laughing at aassdd!!

And as Cool G5 said... DVD RW is the best BET !!!

I bought just a month ago... very happy here !!!

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
hmmmm now thinking here.... i do see those smiles (not just one smiley)

makes me wonder now... Good point made "gmanog"

Not to mention the smiley faces are all "GREEN"... hmmm green = evil !!!

So was "abhi 1301" giving "Evil Smiley and laughing?" (with all echo and reverb set at higher decibel?)

One can only wonder !!!

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
HA HA Ha.... Gmanog ji... have you noticed one thing ?

"abhi1301" has edited his post and removed those offended Smileys... i mean green evil smileys !!!

But he couldn't remove the evidence in your post "in which you are quoting him"

lol.... lol..... lol

gmanog

Journeyman
^^ Now i really :D :D :D :D :D :D
go for a DVD writer, thats the best bet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom