DIY websites

bubusam13

Human
Can some one suggest some good Do-it-Yourself sites. I want to make my own mp3 player. All branded ones does not have all the things I need and they cost too much. And more importantly I cant tweak the circuit.

I also want to make my own headphone amplifier. Fiio E5 is good but leaves a lot to be desired. Other brand cost a lot and are big enough.

ALSO, can you suggest me some websites where I can buy electronic components like IC, resistors, diodes, etc

#################################################################################
I don't want to open another thread for this. Its about Nokia AD41 HS 28 (N73)headset which sound really Great !! While going through some ol' threads in this forum, people said that its because of the good quality headphones (HS28) and not because of the adapter AD41. No doubt they are good. But its actually because of AD41 adapter which has a built in Headphone Amplifier. The amplifier draws its from the Nokia POP Port itself. It uses 747 dual Op-amp. *www.national.com/ds/LM/LM747.pdf

This one of the smallest headphone amp I have seen. :)

Top Bottom