Divinity: Original Sin 2

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I was playing this, and I encountered a quest where you get teleported to a dimension inside a ruby crystal.. In that place, there's a big machine that controls time and initially its set to slow. Because of that, all characters have a permanent slowed debuff...
When I finally reached the control and set it to hasted.. all my characters were sped up like a cartoon lol .... to my surprise. the game music itself changed to a slightly faster version of what was playing.. and IT SOUNDED JUST AS PERFECT.. lol this game is insane.

Listen to this with 1x speed and 1.25x speed, this is one of the most innovative world building ive ever seen in a game..

After spending 70+ hours into this, this game is hands down one of the best RPGs in the decade, rivalling the likes of Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Origins

Nerevarine

Incarnate
One more thing I'd like to point out, G(free-sync) sync doesnt seem to work with this properly. Some times it works, sometimes there is very wierd flickering like frame going back and forth 1-2 frames..
I just turn it and vsync off and deal with tearing

Top Bottom