Divinity: Original Sin 2

Killing Machine
*i.imgur.com/bkjFOG6.jpg​

Divinity Original Sin 2

Larian Studios has announced Divinity: Original Sin II.

Starting from August 26, Divinity: Original Sin II will be seeking funding on Kickstarter. Fans can suggest which rewards they would like to see from the campaign now on the game's website.

Kickstarter Pledge Rewards: Hot (146 ideas) – Pledge Rewards

A prototype version of Original Sin II will be playable at PAX Prime.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
They do that for $5 usually? The devs in general I mean.

lol, no, at $5 the max you can get is gratitudes from devs, some forum badge, your name somewhere no one could find, desktop wallpaper etc. For this game, my guess is game rewards would start at $20/25 .

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Larian Studios..
add romance options, you squares
sincerely
Nere

also
RIP kirill pokrovsky :( Guy who made awesome soundtrack for OS 1

OP

Killing Machine
lol, no, at $5 the max you can get is gratitudes from devs, some forum badge, your name somewhere no one could find, desktop wallpaper etc. For this game, my guess is game rewards would start at $20/25 .
Damn, I really got excited for a moment. :p Even if they give a free copy for $20/25 as you say, it would be a GOG copy I guess?

Larian Studios..
add romance options, you squares
sincerely
Nere

also
RIP kirill pokrovsky :( Guy who made awesome soundtrack for OS 1

Adult mode getting the maximum votes :D Are everyone bit by the Witcher bug? :)
Yep, soundtracks are awesome. RIP Kirill.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn, I really got excited for a moment. :p Even if they give a free copy for $20/25 as you say, it would be a GOG copy I guess?

Adult mode getting the maximum votes :D Are everyone bit by the Witcher bug? :)
Yep, soundtracks are awesome. RIP Kirill.

They give you the option of DRM free/GOG/Steam key etc. Some guys provide both Steam and GOG/DRM free (eg Dreamfall Chapters).

OP

Killing Machine
So how many of you folks have taken up the $26 or more pledge? (6921 available at the time of posting)

Late Bird Discount

Divinity: Original Sin 2 as a digital download for PC, available from Steam with Alpha and Beta access included, or DRM-free from GOG.com. Also comes with a Digital Game Manual, a 'Backer' Forum Badge, and behind-the-scenes footage.

Alok

Adventurer
I'll wait , dont want to play unfinished and coming back after its done for same story , will get once its ready

Top Bottom