Distro Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivek788

In the zone
As a part of Linux Week ,we the students of Model Engineering College,Thrikkakara,Cochin are conducting various workshops and seminars from hte 7th of Jan to 12th.

On Tuesday that is the 8th we have distro exhibition which is meant to showcase the not so popular distros that are available out there.We intend to install or show the live cd of about 20 exclusively customised distros.This exhibition is not open for the public this time,but we plan to make it so next time or if it is added to our technical festival "Excel2k8".Its open for students of MEC and school students from any schools.

The distros being exhibited are:
ArtistX
Musix
Damn Small Linux
Puppy Linux
Clonezilla
Gparted
Protech
Backtrack
Fedora Games
LinuxGamers
SLAMPPLite
Geexbox
Vixta
Linuxp
Display of all emulators
Complete array of effects on compiz fusion
Gnome voice demonstration
Topological Linux
Gentoo

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
This exhibition is not open for the public this time,but we plan to make it so next time or if it is added to our technical festival "Excel2k8".Its open for students of MEC and school students from any schools.

:( . Once it is made for the Public do post the information here. I usually come around Cochin and when I do maybe I could come by. Post some pictures here it might be fun :D

praka123

left this forum longback
^u can attend ilug-kochi demonstrtations etc once in a month @ internet club broadway.
*liug-cochin.org

earlier FSUG Kochi was active though :(

OP
Vivek788

Vivek788

In the zone
thanks for the comments..it was very successful..some ppl came from outside also seeing reports in papers..so they were allowed with spl permission...lots of work ahead...so I wont be available in thinkdigit for this week much....got a workshop for school students of cochin...on sat with motto catch em young and ....lots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom