display problem with SE k550i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
hi friends,there is a display problem ith my 3 months old SE k550i.at the bottom part of the screen ,above the date ,there is a tiny vertical line showing up,it is perhaps a problem of a dead pixel or something,pease anybody have any idea on it?is this ascreen problem or a softwareone.service center is not solving it,please help.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
service centre not solving it ? huh ? tell them that repair or i will go to consumer forum...

OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
can this problem be solved by flashing,is it a hardware or software prob,please help me

phew,my black beauty went 4 servicing,only 4 months and it developed a pixel error.though i love sony ericsson but they need to improve on quality issues. now can the pixel error be solved by upgrading or flashing

Last edited:
OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
please ,somebody suggest yaar,can it be solved by software upgrading or it is an lcd problem,se fanboyz,please reply

stereonation71

Right off the assembly line
This isn't a software problem. Better go to service center as your handset is still in warranty. Flashing won't solve this as problem is in LCD. But be careful because they will try to misguide you by sying that you have done this or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom