Display Issue Please Advise

baban4u

Broken In
While using my system i am seeing that the display in my Monitor is going off for a few seconds and then again turning on. This phenomenon is being repeated for a gap of 1 or 2 hours while using my system.I am using a Dell S2240L monitor and has already called the DELL Customer Care for monitor issues and they have said that there is no issue with the monitor according to them and the issue lies somewhere else.Please advise what can be the reason for this issue.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Normally if the GPU is going kaput then you will experience such issues with your monitor as I too used to get the same issue and I got my GPU RMAed and the issue was gone.

OP
B

baban4u

Broken In
Normally if the GPU is going kaput then you will experience such issues with your monitor as I too used to get the same issue and I got my GPU RMAed and the issue was gone.

Sir i am using a recently purchased GPU, please advise how to know if there is any issues with it.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sir i am using a recently purchased GPU, please advise how to know if there is any issues with it.

Are you using DVI or HDMI as connector cable?If using DVI tighten the screws and if using HDMI check the display card settings.

Check by using your GPU on your friends system.OK.

OP
B

baban4u

Broken In
Are you using DVI or HDMI as connector cable?If using DVI tighten the screws and if using HDMI check the display card settings.

Check by using your GPU on your friends system.OK.

Hello Sir i am using HDMI as connector. Please advise whether this can be because of any issues with my UPS?

Top Bottom