Display Flickers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

h_kunte

Journeyman
Hello all...

My friend has been encountering this strange problem with his monitor (15" HCL Ezeebee) since the last 2 months (ever since he bought the PC)...The display on the screen flickers continuously..We tried increasing the monitor refresh rate, tried changing the screen resolution, also tried de-gaussing the monitor, but the flickering doesnt stop at all....This has posed a serious problem when working with blue-screen applications (C-compiler etc.)..In fact the monitor flickering has been a major cause of stress...

Any help is most welcome...Looking for solutions...

TiA

HK

OP
H

h_kunte

Journeyman
Hey guys...There is no problem with the power cable..I checked it out & verified...

And, its not a problem of a cell phone being placed in the vicinity of the monitor...The flickering occurs ALL the time...:(

Any other reasons???

HK

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Woofer and Speakers. I think this have to be the cause of problem. I also had this same problem. I placed my woofer else where and my monitor was working fine as ususal. Speakers u can place besides montior also. No prob with speakers. Only Woofer.

Tell me if that helped.

Tech&ME

Banned
chirag said:
Woofer and Speakers. I think this have to be the cause of problem. I also had this same problem. I placed my woofer else where and my monitor was working fine as ususal. Speakers u can place besides montior also. No prob with speakers. Only Woofer.

Tell me if that helped.

Yes what Chirag say is true.

Besides, which monitor model do you have. Eg: HCM581M, please tell.

Have you installed the latest graphics drivers and which OS are you using.

U should be able to configure the graphics drivers and set it to atleast 85 Hz. Your monitor supports it.

Now is this also does not solve your problem, and if your monitor is still on warranty return it to HCL , they will give you a new one.

Besides 15"HCL monitors does not have this sort of problem at all, infact non of the HCL monitors have any problems for that matter.

The contrast level and brightness are simply very good in HCL monitors.
I don't understand how did you end up getting such problem. I strongly recommend you to return your monitor to HCL for a replacement if it is still on warranty.

agnels

Live The Dream!
Go to Device Manager and under display adapter check if the display adapter is enabled. Reinstall drivers if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom