Dishonored 2

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Emily is awesome :p

- - - Updated - - -

Story:

Dishonored 2 is set 15 years after the Lord Regent has been vanquished and the dreaded Rat Plague has passed into history. An otherworldly usurper has seized the throne from Empress Emily Kaldwin, leaving the fate of the Isles hanging in the balance. As either Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano, travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to Karnaca – a once-dazzling coastal city that holds the key to restoring Emily to power. Armed with the mark of the Outsider and powerful new supernatural abilities, hunt down your enemies and forever alter the fate of the Empire.

We also heard during the end of the livestream that Emily has completely different animations and powers as opposed to Corvo. Unfortunately there will be no co-op with both of them. You make your choice at the beginning on whom to play, and then you cannot switch between them.

On top of that, can check a few official stills in the gallery below, showcasing the lovely and dark visual of the upcoming sequel of Dishonored, which will come for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well 2 protagonist for entire game means 2-4 gameplays in total or maybe more. Would be worth the money for sure. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I didn't like the first game though I completed it. I can't figure out what irked me about it. Don't really look forward to playing this.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
I liked first game very much. Yeah graphically it was not good but I liked gameplay. Dagger and skills were impressive. Stealth was good. "where are you!" still echoes in my mind :p

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
I didn't like the first game though I completed it. I can't figure out what irked me about it. Don't really look forward to playing this.

I too didnt like the first game . I stopped it after some time

Piyush

Lanaya

I liked the different and some unique set of powers, apart from that everythinhg else was same as other rpg-combat game.

- - - Updated - - -

If Im gonna play this one, it'd be only for female protagonist.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Recently played a few fps with wii motion controller (on wii emulator) and its quite an experience, if some PC dev could come up with such tech in games it would be awesome.

gameranand

Living to Play
DISHONORED 2 PC version might skip STEAM
If Bethesda have any brain then they wouldn't do that. They should do things like Ubi and GOG. Sell game on all platforms, I mean look at Ubi. Their Division or Rainbow games are big success because they have much larger audience. And now look at EA games, how many times do we actually go to Origin to buy or see if a new game has been launched or not. There are so few games that I bought from Origin. I don't even care about NFS or any series EA is working. They always were $hitty publishers and now they have declined their sales due to their own foolishness and greed.
I am fine with my games being on different platforms but many are not and for a SP game, well I must say that many many will just skip the game than having a single game in Bethesda account.

Top Bottom