Discovery Kids acquires rights of Tintin for Indian market (HINDI DUBBED)

Rockstar11

Technomancer
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids has bought the rights of comedy action series The Adventures of Tintin, the animated adaptation ofone of the most popular comic classics of all times, for the Indian market.

*4.bp.blogspot.com/-IiT2ZPrkTqA/UIz1_DbEM_I/AAAAAAAAAYw/bF8wasDGnx8/s1600/The+Adventures+of+Tintin+(TV+Series+1991–1992)+4.png

The Adventures of Tintin is a 39 episode long series and will be aired on Discovery Kids every day at 2 pm with repeat telecast at 8 pm, starting 26 January.

The Adventures of Tintin is full of humour and excitement with elements of fantasy and mystery which kids will adore. The intrepid young reporter and his faithful dog Snowy travel around the world accompanied by a colourful cast of characters including the blustery Captain Haddock, the brilliant but absent-minded Professor Calculus and thedetective Twins Thompson and Thomson.

Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific SVP and GM - South Asia Rahul Johri said, “Discovery Kids is excited to present the animated adaptation of the timeless comic –The Adventures of Tintin. Children will relate with the inquisitive, intelligent and brave Tintin who as an investigative reporter sparks wonder and curiosity in every adventure.

Source: Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Discovery Kids acquires rights of Tintin for Indian market

*www.dkids.co.in/uploads/show/show1356606824.jpg

Last edited:

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
Ha ha good old memories

used to watch all that kid's stuff.....

now only kid's thing i do is read comics and laugh :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I always watched these old cartoons in Hindi. Much better dubbing than English. Not true for current cartoons though.

Flash

Lost in speed
I loved Duck tales.

Cartoons convey more essense, when watched in one's native language. Ofcourse, there should be a good dubbing!!

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
well cartoons like grafield and calvin and hobes and archies and stuff

just cant kill that child .......

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Old dub cartoon were leagues apart from current gen ones.
And guess what? "The Adventures of Tintin" for which Discovery Kids seems to have bought rights for, IS the same old series which was featured in our (at least my) kid generation (circa 1991 - 1992). Wiki: The Adventures of Tintin (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact there is only one another series (which came around 1959 – 1964), but it had 104 episodes than the 39 eps talked about in this one (Hergé's Adventures of Tintin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)! :D

Top Bottom