Disable Internet Connection on “Limited User”/Guest Windows Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Source :: Some Robert's Blog Thru Google

1.You can disable it only from the guest account or limited user:

2. Go To Control Panel and then administrator tools. Choose Local Security Policy.
Click on Software Restriction Policy and then on the top menu chose action and create new (if there is one yet).

3. Click security levels and then right click disallowed and then make it default and click yes to the message.

4. Double click Enforcement and choose all software files and all users except administrators . Under additional rules create a new path rule from action menu , there browse for the internet browsers icons that is in the guest account. The path should be something similar to: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe, then security to disallow. Follow similar steps for Yahoo Messenger , Firefox , Gtalk etc. and any other application which u wanna block !​

Death666

Right off the assembly line
what f the limited user uses the MY COMPUTER to open the internet? It can accest the net like using a IE.. I try using the content advisor but i keep on typing my password.. is there any other way to block the internet in the limited user?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom