Directx Problemmm.... plzzz HELPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanstalk_230

Broken In
plz can ne1 tell me how to install directx 9.0c over directx 9.0b because i cant install WIN XP SP2 with Dx 9.0c on my system...

actually m not able to run ne new games or new softwares on my system.. n i cant reinstall my xp [forbidden to do so]... thts the biggest problem

plzz help me guyss..

da_tcpip

Journeyman
directx 9.0c should be available with any game installation that requires it..
or you can directly download off microsofts website

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
[qoute]i cant install WIN XP SP2 with Dx 9.0c on my system... [/quote]

and may i ask why not ??

SP2 comes with DirectX 9.0c then whats the problem ?? if u r on SP2 final release then u should have DirectX 9.0c

anyway... u can get the latest DirectX from here,

OP
B

beanstalk_230

Broken In
"" if u r on SP2 final release then u should have DirectX 9.0c ""

actually my xp is not the final release of the Win XP Sp2 version... n in tht Dx 9.0b comes preinstalled... n v cant download Dx 9.0c over tht version...

Genius_mod

Banned
oHHH DEAR !!!! you are using the first release version of WINXPsp2 which was a beta and it did came with 9.b and 9.c cant be installed over it.... or if you upgrade o winxp sp2 with 9.c you cant as its a beta i gurantee you... but remember one thing you need to install XP AGAIN FORMAT YOUR SYSTEM AND INSTALL A NEW XP SP2 WITH 9.c FINAL VERSION

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Yes, you cannot install directx 9c without uninstalling 9b. I don't know why, but I have read this on a lot of forums. Follow the method suggested by Kenshin.

reddick

Mobile Freak
I got same problem...I install 9.0c n it gets installed fine.But whn i run 'dxdiag' it shows 9.0b instead :eek:
Download DirectX 9.0b distribution package. You will also need 9.0c distribution package
@kenshin1988 wht r these packs :?:
so download it if you don’t have it yet.
n frm where to dnload them :rolleyes:
Please clearify d doubts...I have WinXP Pro as OS

Last edited:

reddick

Mobile Freak
But it's an shareware...can i gt it's FULL ver. Is shareware ver. totally remove d DirectX frm my PC :?: I'm dying playing latest games :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.