Digitians,your help needed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I had actually thought of buying Nokia 5500 or W710i

But now, I have to change my plans as my office has thought of banning Mobiles with Camera

Please suggest a mobile with FM Radio, MP3 Playback,
Memory Slot,Bluetooth, USB 2.0 Support,EDGE, GPRS

No problems with Models or Brands

I need your help again

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
the phone that fulfils the requirements is the SE W950i. it has almost everything u ask for.. w950i lacks edge but it has umts and hscsd..... hmmm.. i believe u can also haf a look at SE M600i.

i doubt if u'll get something under 15k wid mp3 player but NO cam!

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
i dont think u ll get any good cell within 10k... .. mebbe u can get the e50 for arnd 12k...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
get a SE J200i, simple & best phone for under 5K. All the other features u r asking cannot be bought with a cam

(No idea about Nokia E series here)

Third Eye

gooby pls
infra_red_dude said:
the phone that fulfils the requirements is the SE W950i. it has almost everything u ask for.. w950i lacks edge but it has umts and hscsd.....

W950i lacks cam :(..also it hangs.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
At present,there is NO mobile with features like FM,MP3,Mem.slot,USB 2.0,EDGE and NO cam.

E60 and E61 are without Cam and No FM

E70 (2MP) and E50 (1.3MP) have cam and no FM

W950i has almost all required features with NO mem.slot as there is 4GB phone memory & no edge,No hanging problem even without 'Swiss Manager Pro' software

Basic phones like Nokia 2310,SE J230i,Samsung C230 may have FM without Cam but NO mp3 or bluetooth.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
pathiks said:
e70 and e50 r available w/o cam also

yes but again there's no FM. so i guess he's gotta choose between fm and edge. if fm can be dropped he can get the E series phone. if edge can be dropped the he may buy w950i.

K

krazyfrog

A cell phone without camera but with all the other features??? Now thats a tough one!
IMHO, it'll be easier for you to find a new job where they allow camera phones.:D

Pathik

Google Bot
krazyfrog said:
A cell phone without camera but with all the other features??? Now thats a tough one!
IMHO, it'll be easier for you to find a new job where they allow camera phones.:D
^^ i agree :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom