Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
AC series lost its touch. It's just playing the same game with different mods, or it's only to me?
I agree as well. AC kind of lost its touch at AC3. That's when the original creator of the Assassin's Creed series was fired (or he quit IDR). AC4 was good by a fluke and everything after that is just mediocre.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
AC series lost its touch. It's just playing the same game with different mods, or it's only to me?

I'm on the same boat - did not play a single Ac game after AC3 - tried black flag but did not continue. The original creator had much better story making ability. Ac is not about only action and breath taking graphics. It was all about nice gameplay with an engaging storyline - now since the story is missing AC series has lost it path.

gameranand

Living to Play
I have lost interest in AC but still Far Cry is there with me. I have played all Far Cry games till now. After FC3 all are more or less same but I like the gameplay so I play them. Have to play AC from 3. Played till Revelations.

Have played little bit Mafia 3 , Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs, didn’t felt the quality of GTA vehicle driving
I’ve got my eyes on Watchdogs ... is the first part worth playing?

Im currently playing CODMW2
Watchdogs are interesting games, better play 1st then 2nd one as 2nd one has improved a lot of stuff over 1st. Both have a decent story of vigilante hacking. Definitely worth a play, both the games.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have played little bit Mafia 3 , Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs, didn’t felt the quality of GTA vehicle driving
I’ve got my eyes on Watchdogs ... is the first part worth playing?

Im currently playing CODMW2

Don't forget to try Mafia 1 and 2.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
However, note that unlike GTA, Mafia 2 is very linear despite the open world.

Actually i bought mafia 2 from fk some 3-4 yrs back and have its dvd .. i did play it for a few mins but didn’t felt the GTA feel
I’m eagerly waiting for my desktop parts to arrive and continue with GTA 5. After that I’m very excited about Red Dead Redemption 2. Its a massive open world game from what I can gather from YouTube.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Actually i bought mafia 2 from fk some 3-4 yrs back and have its dvd .. i did play it for a few mins but didn’t felt the GTA feel
I’m eagerly waiting for my desktop parts to arrive and continue with GTA 5. After that I’m very excited about Red Dead Redemption 2. Its a massive open world game from what I can gather from YouTube.
Even i would say that Mafia 2 is one of the best games i ever played even better than GTA.Mafia 2 initial missions are okay The game and its open worldness begins in later mission I was astonished by it later.You should give a second chance to it.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Even i would say that Mafia 2 is one of the best games i ever played even better than GTA.Mafia 2 initial missions are okay The game and its open worldness begins in later mission I was astonished by it later.You should give a second chance to it.

Today i bought Max Payne 3 & GTA trilogy of 3, Vice city & San Andreas & downloaded all. I have played this trilogy way back in 2007. Back then I didn’t use to purchase anything (u knw).
I played GTA 3 for a while and planned to play max payne 3 until I accidentally clicked the San Andreas shortcut & OH MAN! Grove street got me ... Now im planning to complete it 100% .. Man this is not a Game I’ll tell you, its something else. The music , the sfx menu sounds, the controls .. all hit back at me. Mind you i have played GTA IV, lost and damned, ballad of gay tony , GTA 5 (upto introduction of Trevor) but nothing beats the 1990s retro atmosphere, grove street and ballas gangs rivalry , the radios & the simplicity of the controls, the way you gain skill in each of the weapons, driving, riding, flying skill, gym exercises building physique and health in a very easy to use control is just UNBELIEVABLE.
This game was just way ahead of its time.
And now I know why many open world games fail to meet my expectations, its coz of this game only.

Top Bottom