Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well next moth some games are releasing but there are handly any new IPs. If a game is worth it then we can always replace the previous one with the latest title.

OK. We can do that, that game is better served in MP section anyway.

OK then SF it is. Will add ASAP.

So what are you suggesting. Adding GRID 2 in list ??

As far as SP experience goes then yes. We can't forget that MW2 offers more SP content that MW1. First the campaign and then the Spec Ops is there for SP also if they want to play but MW1 lacks that. Also MW1 is better served as MP game. Please comment if you disagree. We are not the owners or something, we work as a team, as a community. Each and everyone's opinion counts for any game. If you look at the list there are some games there which haven't received any particular good reviews but they are in Must Play list because later with some patches game's bugs were ironed out and game became very good to play. Binary Domain is a prime example in that regard. :)

I've played it a very little so let me play it for a little more then we will see :) anyway, what's the meaning of "any new IPs." ??

digit1191

In the zone
IP is the first original game of a series or franchise.. Eg : Dishonored, watch dogs.. you get the idea right...

you can say a new and original idea.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Thanks to this thread, I found an amazing game; Binary Domain. I don't know how I missed such an awesome game. Graphics are amazing, the premise is great, overall an awesome TPS.

gameranand

Living to Play
not entirely but then again I've played GoW fro a very short time only.

I think you've told me play this before .. I got this game back on 2008 need to find out the DVD.

Yeah well not exactly copy of the game but does take a lot of inspiration from GOW for sure. :)

Here are the changes that I have made this morning

1. Added Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition to Must Play list.
2. Added Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition to Should Play List
3. Added Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 to Must Play List
4. Added Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare to MP List

I have not deleted any games from the Must Play list as suggested by TG because right now I don't have other games to fill up that space. I'll replace them as and when required. Please pour in your suggestions. :)

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Hey Guys,
Few Days Back my PS3 Died and I went to repair center They Are saying that It is Difficult to repair now as it is quite old. SO Till the PS4 Arrives i am stuck with my old Ps2 and Few Games that i have. I have played Following games on ps2,
GOD of War Series
Resident evil 4
Battlefield 2
Final fantasy XII
Silent hill 2,3,Origin
GTA 3, SA, Liberty City, VC stories,
GUN
Manhunt 2
Loard of the Ring
Cricket 05, F1 06, NFS undercover 1, 2
DMC etc. I want to pass few more months till the ps4 arrives in India. please suggest some games in action,Racing (no NFS please), FPS, RPGs, Or anything which is great.
Also suggest from where can i get Original Ps2 Games (DVD) in India new or Used.
i Know My ps2 is bit dated but for few Months i can enjoy older games
Thanks a ton in advance. :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ This thread is only for PC games only .. for PS2 create a new thread here:
Consoles
but search around before making a new thread .. there's may be similar query posted before

@ gameranand - thanks for the updates.

Top Bottom