Digit Emag:

OP
M

mvk3772

Broken In
If I can remember! I was reading One of the Digit magazine and In an Article - The writer claiming that The Digit Forum has become Sluggish lately and That The Traffic is less on the Forum. So I thought maybe SOMEONE is Watching.... Though I was asking in General, maybe someone would know it.. Slightest Idea!?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Its likely that Digit themselves have not developed that app, but contracted some software development company to make it for them.

OP
M

mvk3772

Broken In
Okay! That's new!... I shall wait it out.. "If"any Digit Guy Answers my Question! Not the developer's but a Digit Guy!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I doubt that would happen anytime soon either. If you have any grievances, try writing a PM to [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] .

Team Digit does not visit the forum too frequently. Everyone else here are tech enthusiasts.

OP
M

mvk3772

Broken In
It is one of the best Magzine from this magazine we can easily know the complete news around the Global.
Indeed! And I have mailed them about the Emag Updates Delay!. They promised this week - The App updates will take place along with Free E-Copies

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
It's delayed because of back and forth with bug fixes, but we seem to be nearing the end of development and I hope to see the new emag in the first week / second week of Jan... fingers crossed! It won't be perfect, but it will be a heck of a lot better than the beta one we put out earlier.

OP
M

mvk3772

Broken In
It's delayed because of back and forth with bug fixes, but we seem to be nearing the end of development and I hope to see the new emag in the first week / second week of Jan... fingers crossed! It won't be perfect, but it will be a heck of a lot better than the beta one we put out earlier.
Thank you for the Information . Eagerly Waiting for The Update

Top Bottom