Digit DVD read error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all guyz!
The DVD of DIGIT Dec 2006 is'nt opening on my system. DVD is in good condition even working on other systems. And they r opening it with full functionality. But on my system when i'm inserting, it's causing to system hang. My DVD Drive is fine and reading all other dvds and cds nicely, i don't know what's the problem. I've already written to helpdesk but they are'nt seems to respond, So can u help me. Is any way to resolve this problem. I've all latest driver installed used DVD encrypter, isobuster, cd dvd recovery. but these softwares are hanging after 30 to 35% of copying..

Can someone upload his dvd to any upload server(except rapidshare)? i know its too big, but i also know u guyz have direct tubewell pipeline of unlimited network connectivity, with 1mbps and 2mbps.
Thanks!

One more thing this DVD is in UDF file format and all previous was in CDFS? does it matters?

My System: P4 3.2Ghz, 2GB DDR2 533Mhz, 80GB hard disk. 256MB GPU, Flash Player 10 installed, 32Bit color CRT.

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Is it working on someone else's system ..? Maybe the dvd itself is corrupt .. You may request a replacement dvd if that is the case ..

suraj

Journeyman
Digit Dvd Minimum Requiredments Is Win 9x/2000/xp Pentium 200 Mgz Or Higher ,
128 Mb Ram , 256 Col ,display ,flash Player 8.if These Requiredments U Have ,
Then Digid Dvd Should Run , Infact If It Is Not Running Then Conttact To "help@jasubhai.com.

Suraj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom