Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron91

In the zone
Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

Oh u guys are pathetic!
Don't know how to cheat even.

D/L a sudoku s/w which lets u build ur own puzzle and then solve it for u. Now isn't that simple :-D :razz:

They atleast admit their short comings, don't be rude!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@thetechfreak: you can set up an excel file to solve the sudoku puzzle, and there are on-line solvers. If you want to play, there are many ways to approach a problem. That was what the contest was all about. You should not have given up!

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

They atleast admit their short comings, don't be rude!

:smile: sry was out for some days ...... so wots hppng here......a lot users tryng till nw....lol we can print a book of ctc ...and can print these clues as a ctc solver guide... :D

Nice to see, ya guys still around the forums........:smile:

amraj

way to Future
At last they have announced the winners of the CTC :razz:. But i have not yet received the copy of the magazine, so i don't know who is the winner of the CTC. Anybody who gets the copy pls announce who is the winner of the game. The winners are listed on page no 116 of the magazine. I have check this on the preview copy on the net.

They have also given the answers of the CTC on *www.thinkdigit.com/ctc for check. But they have missed some of the steps. the most important step they have missed is under the hood.

mayank.1love

Broken In
I got my magazine copy just now.
And the grand prize winner is "ME" myself.
I can't believe that I am selected as grand prize winner.

GPU Winners are:-
Abhineet Mittal
Divye Chhabra

T Shirt Winners:-
Moorkoth Vinayak Suraj
Amal Mohan
Aravinda Bharati
Kishan Bagaria
Sravani Atmakuri

DVD Winners:-
Kumar Aditya
Shweta Hepat

Tron91

In the zone
^Congrats mayank!

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Did they say how many valid entries were there? It would be neways minus me lol. I didn't post.

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
Hey! I can't believe that I won the 3rd prize in the CTC! I had participatesd merely for the fun and immersion it provided. But now that I actually won, I was a bit disappointed at not winning a GPU. Should have worked a little harder on the slogan part :)

It doesn't matter though. CTC is more than just prizes. The only fact that it kept me occupied even when my board exams were only a couple of days later proves its immersive nature.

I had started solving the contest only after 24th February because I didn't have enough faith in Digit's contests, as I had not won a single prize in the 9th anniversary contests which ran a whole month. But Digit has renewed my confidence in it and proved that hard work rarely goes unrewarded.

So when CTC 2.0 arrives, I'll be the first to buy the magazine and and the first to start working upon it. Perhaps Mayank bhaiya can help us in the future with slogans and caption. His "Digit 0, Digit 1 , Digit's a must for everyone" was the best. Hats off!!!

Once again thanks to Digit and everone in this forum, especially Tron91 and proxyg33k. Keep cracking!

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Hey! I can't believe that I won the 3rd prize in the CTC! I had participatesd merely for the fun and immersion it provided. But now that I actually won, I was a bit disappointed at not winning a GPU. Should have worked a little harder on the slogan part :)

It doesn't matter though. CTC is more than just prizes. The only fact that it kept me occupied even when my board exams were only a couple of days later proves its immersive nature.

I had started solving the contest only after 24th February because I didn't have enough faith in Digit's contests, as I had not won a single prize in the 9th anniversary contests which ran a whole month. But Digit has renewed my confidence in it and proved that hard work rarely goes unrewarded.

So when CTC 2.0 arrives, I'll be the first to buy the magazine and and the first to start working upon it. Perhaps Mayank bhaiya can help us in the future with slogans and caption. His "Digit 0, Digit 1 , Digit's a must for everyone" was the best. Hats off!!!

Once again thanks to Digit and everone in this forum, especially Tron91 and proxyg33k. Keep cracking!

CONGRATZZZ ALL OF THE WINNERS .....GUD WORK GUYS.... :smile:

Achuth

In the zone
congrats everyone ...god please teach me how to get that md5 ....OMG pleaseeeeeeeeeee ...fell juz bfore finishing...but thats fine twas awesome fun ...for me getting help and helping other knowing that i hav more things to learn and i can teach ....itwas greattt...... waitin for CTC 2.0 ...

onlyabhi

Blue Knight
I got my magazine copy just now.
And the grand prize winner is "ME" myself.
I can't believe that I am selected as grand prize winner.

GPU Winners are:-
Abhineet Mittal
Divye Chhabra

T Shirt Winners:-
Moorkoth Vinayak Suraj
Amal Mohan
Aravinda Bharati
Kishan Bagaria
Sravani Atmakuri

DVD Winners:-
Kumar Aditya
Shweta Hepat

Well. Its really good to see my name as GPU Winner.

Crack The Code experience was awesome & it is all better now.

Congrats Mayank & all the winners.

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
CTC 2.0 is here i have just saw on *www.thinkdigit.com/cart.php online mag on page 8-9 and 10-11 when the issue will reach on stands GOD be with me on 2morrow

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
YA CTC IS BACK with a VENGEANCE!

And I am ready to roll....

Calling all the people.... Tron and Proxygeek and others..... comeback and hunt for the clues which would be hidden somewhere on the servers of thinkdigit!!!!

Lets Crack the Code Again !!!

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
Today i have change my homepage to *www.thinkdigit.com/ctcII :number1: guess what digit wants to play cross word with me. a game that has spread acrossed the whole mag lets see how challenging this one CTCII is :fonzz:welcome back CTC:clap2:

N

nabin

hey guys when is the new issue of digit hitting in Kathmandu Nepal it sucks to wait.. before i used to get it in the first or second of the month now its already 6 long days.. do something TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom