Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ritvendra

i have completed the contest but stuck at the place where i have to submit my claim of this.....do anybody know how to solve it......if some one solve this contest then he knows what i m talking about....

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

i have solved the game on 5th march and now what abt the prizes...

vinodmatz

Broken In
Came back to CTC aftr a long time , good to see its still hummin with activity, i think this was digit's max attention grabber of all time .Thats something to think abt rather deeply Mr .S Smith. :idea:

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Anorion Sir ,please check ur PM.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Hey Can anyone here tell me where I can Find the background tracks of both the January 2010 DVDs???

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
there is no prize for ctc

as u can read this announcement
*issuu.com/thinkdigit/docs/digit_mar_10

see editor pg

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ummm... totally off topic.
@clinton the Playware DVD uses Highway by Max Loginov, which was given in the Tungaska electronic society album from Jamendo, and the Mindware DVD uses From Embrace to Embrace by Joy Wants Eternity, which is basically a post rock band. You can see the music credits in the credits section of the DVD interface.

there is no prize for ctc

as u can read this announcement
*issuu.com/thinkdigit/docs/digit_mar_10

see editor pg

oh man it isn't prize that matters:!: , don't you see the pleasure and fun it gave us by juicing up our grey cells and endless thinking process needed to solve it !!:-o:-o

Racking our head on keyboard waiting for next clue :?:and then racking the same for decoding it:idea: , we spent endless sleepless night for juicing brain to max. for it.......:razz:......!! Most of all, it kept us Digit readers occupied in Forum and Magazine for full month which is too awesome !!;-)

isnt it enough ?:x:x

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
oh man it isn't prize that matters:!: , don't you see the pleasure and fun it gave us by juicing up our grey cells and endless thinking process needed to solve it !!:-o:-o

Racking our head on keyboard waiting for next clue :?:and then racking the same for decoding it:idea: , we spent endless sleepless night for juicing brain to max. for it.......:razz:......!! Most of all, it kept us Digit readers occupied in Forum and Magazine for full month which is too awesome !!;-)

isnt it enough ?:x:x

:sad::shock:
i know but there is no harm telling the truth and i also spent sleepless nights even during my boards!!!!!!!!!!:flamewar:

Dude me too giving 12th cbse boards(mind you i have non-medical) yr but still it was a gr8 fun !!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Ya but as you said there's no harm in telling it but i still would love to see CTC 2.0 !!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

I had to drop out from competition due to the Sudoku..i donot know to solve them!!!

Oh u guys are pathetic!
Don't know how to cheat even.

D/L a sudoku s/w which lets u build ur own puzzle and then solve it for u. Now isn't that simple :-D :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom