Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
Yeah,
now i got the right answer.
sorry to disturb

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

well, m stuck at the next level where we need to find the sumbol

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

hey plz help me off in this level,
where this image is attached.

*www.thinkdigit.com/ctc/sourcecode.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

plz help me out.
plz pm me the answer for above .

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

plz Help Me..........

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
keep a close watch on all the chars on all the pages. There is something odd about the BackTrack page, which will tell you where to go back to.

I tiled the page of the backtrack with the page that its referring to. (that special char was easy to spot!) Then I looked both for hours. But still clueless. Dont know how easy is that!

Now, I just wanna do :banghead:

Guess my brains been hijacked by the Aliens after I saw the dead end :(

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
grt. that dead end, was actually a start of another series of clues!!!
but I dont know what to do with that 30 chars of garbage!!! something to do with hash, on which pretty much a long discussion had already been followed. luks like its gonna be a head scratching hours, and probably a sleepless night!

Tron91

In the zone
w00t w00t
thanks to the guy who posted the kingston memory challenge link in one of the Digit forum threads. I won a 4 GB CF :)

T

TUSHTI

Re: From the Editor's Desk

at last i solved them
what a sigh of relief
but someone plz tell me how did they put information in the pic

Hey, guys, can anyone plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the hint of zip clue ?? How to get information from that jpr image ? is there any software required to download of stagenography ?

F

fidayeen

Whats d word which has been misspelled in the digit magazine feb issue..... I know the last letter of the movie so need d next clue

Tron91

In the zone
@fidayeen-> page 25 ko thik se padh. Page 24 ko bhi ek do bar upar se padh lena. Its important that you read page 24 lightly for a couple of times.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

@criztle-> read one of my earlier posts in this thread for the irish thing.

amraj

way to Future
This game is full of TENSION to get relaxed pls read my new thread at

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124965

:razz:

T

TUSHTI

hey guys, I am stuckup in McClain rules. I know that it is in the star cast of some movie, but which movie ???? . Some one plzzzzzzzzzz help me out. by giving answer or PM me.

R

randomboy

hey guys, I am stuckup in McClain rules. I know that it is in the star cast of some movie, but which movie ???? . Some one plzzzzzzzzzz help me out. by giving answer or PM me.

Check the cover for the movie theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom