Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Hey Tron,No CTC this time.But this time there is the Readers Survey and there are more exciting prizes to be won.

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
Can Someone Give Me A Hint On This Part.
M Unable To Crack This Part.
Stucked.

I Have Attached The File Containing Image.
Please Help Me Out Someone.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
just google it u will find it

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

also for binary converter search for binary to text convertor

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi. I am a digit fan.
The whole of Feb kept me busy in CTC. I tried hard to solve each clue.
Sometimes too hard, just to found out, that the answer was not that hard to have guessed! For every clue that required my brain cycle of more than 1 hour, I had a feeling of great accomplishment after discovering the correct URL...

I tried to complete the CTC the earliest, only to realize I stand nowhere among the g33ks. And I wasn't even aware of this extensive thread which bear the discussion of the codes. I guess because I was good and better late, I was able to crack every code... until I stumbled on the last block. CTC was a period of renascence for me.

But, I still don't know how to get past the dead end. Where to backtrack? I guess its safe to discuss about it now (for me), now that the CTC dust have settled.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
i know hacker language but i need help in that broken clock and time

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

84ckd00r this for back door

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
pLEASE hELP mE oUT iN oNES AND zEROS lEVEL.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

now stuck on spelling bee champ

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@vineet369: keep a close watch on all the chars on all the pages. There is something odd about the BackTrack page, which will tell you where to go back to.
@criztle: cannot make out where you are stuck, can you elaborate a bit?
@mayank_agarwal: keep at it
for anyone still playing, you can still send in your entries.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
is ctc not over ??? i thought its over can we still send enteriies upto which date as i have boards in 2 days

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

plz help me with broken clock

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
hey all,
plz help me out.
after completing the "Soccer fan, eh" Level.
i m getting re-directed to my.dimdim.com

Is everyone getting re-directed like me.
or i m facing such a proble.
is this a part of CTC?
If Yes, plz help me out to get next clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom