Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Man i was really interested in winning this. 10000 Rs would have been very helpful to me. But i got struck at very simple problems.

Anyways make CTC an annual event. And keep it strictly to tech related subjects. And prepare for the next CTC from now only so that you will not have to postpone or make us wait like idiots :)

I think you should make it a continuous without the checkpoints which will trully recognise the winner. Bye for now. Hope to see CTC soon

bloomark

Broken In
Hats off to digit
They did an amazing job with CTC
I started CTC on saturday (20.2.10) night o_O
I've been on the comp for atleast 18hrs a day since then
Moreover, I've learned alot from this, like using a hex ed***r and finding out that data can be encrypted in im**s
Kudos guys

Bloo

A

avrix

Hats off to digit
Moreover, I've learned alot from this, like using a hex ed***r and finding out that data can be encrypted in im**s
Kudos guys

Bloo

check ur pm bloomark

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Hats off to digit
Kudos guys

Bloo

check your pm

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

completed everything:doublethumb::doublethumb:

doctergarg

Broken In
hlp with the matrix one:(

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

dont hv its movie jst give a hint tried googling

doctergarg

Broken In
gt the answer

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

sme hlp with planets

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

i only know about pluto

D

divyaraj_mori

I just started solving crack the code before 2 days....& now I m stuck at under the hood picture......pls someone pm me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom