Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdWorld

Finally CRACKED THE CODE ...
Hope at least i have the self satisfaction .. even if i didn't win!!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^+1
yes, it's a lot more fun if you get it yourself. And for those doing it for long stretches, don't. It's better to spend time cracking in short, periodic bursts. If you think for too long and too hard, you will just get stuck and frustrated.

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
@Rituraj:- do you mean that I have to remove all the other crap from the file excluding the line that gave us the babbage clue,cause there is so much crap in that file..
Me too not aiming for the prize....just keep cracking.But please help me.

S

ssunshine20

Tron99 will reply to all of the pms u hav done him frnds :)

he is having some net probs...he will b bak soon........

BTW guys dun run after a prize.....just enjoy it guys...........u`ll nvr gonna hav so much fun if u crack it without evn knowng ....how stuff works....lol :-D

yeah tats true..gave up on prize long ago...there r other mastermind here...but its been fun solving this.....

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@clinton: lol... I guess you have to put in a little craplet in there, instead of deleting it

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

@3rdWorld: congrats!

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
@Rituraj:- do you mean that I have to remove all the other crap from the file excluding the line that gave us the babbage clue,cause there is so much crap in that file..

brother why dont u.. just study upon the exe files ....how they works...

:oops:

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

@clinton: lol... I guess you have to put in a little craplet in there, instead of deleting it

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

@3rdWorld: congrats!

lolxxx ryt.....

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

@clinton : haven't you read the clue ?? just do what it says !!! BTW that is no crap written on that file ! don't go that far !

@anorion :rofl::rofl:

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
yeah tats true..gave up on prize long ago...there r other mastermind here...but its been fun solving this.....

me too din thought of the prize while playng ...but the tension wht this can be...how this prob can b sort out.....was just unforgotable......

i loved it :razz:!!!!

clinton

Sorry,but I am nnot getting u guys,I have never worked with hex,exe's bfore.When I opened the file in Notepad++ i shows many rectangular boxes with NULL mEOT,STX written.Can u guys tell me what to exactly look for.This is the last attempt,I going to sleep after this,I hav class tom.

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
some guys out here ....dun evn knw ......how they completed the under the hood step.....and still on the last step.......

seriouslly franklly speakng u missd all the fun guys.......play to learn, dun to get win....

hints r just 4 the purpose that u all will get learn somethng new....else tron anrion and many others here ....can keep their mouth shut and can win it easilly

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

anyone can pls check my md5 checksum

u can pm me .....i did verified with the tron

clinton

Hey anorion,do u mean we have to save the .exe file as .txt and then find MD5.You are right laughing at me,I am such a dumb a**. but still I want to crak it.U can pm me.

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

I'm totally satisfied with proxy !! Don't take leaps, move step by step !!!
@clinton : which file does a notepad opens ??? huh ??? enough said !!

bloomark

Broken In
PM me to verify your md5 sum

@ALL
Go through anorion's post carefully
youll get the clue there
dont ask me how to solve the clue
i will help you verify though

@Anorion
How long do we have to submit our entries?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@clinton: don't think you are a dumbass at all, and don't call yourself one either. You have a .exe file. When you double click on it, it does not run. You need to make it run as a normal .exe file. To make it run, you need to figure out something common to all .exe files. This .exe file is hexed, which is something you will have to fix.

@bloomark: there is some time... don't worry about it, just send in your answers. Don't hurry to send it in though, take your time. Work on the captions as well.

clinton

Thank u Anorion cracked it atlast,I didnt know of this concept before.Tron bhaiyya ne help ki.Now I can Rest In Peace and concentrate in my class tomorrow.

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

@clinton : good !!!
@anorion : I think CTC achieved a landmark making DIGIT readers more sharper than ever !!! Congratulations to DIGIT Team !! This contest is Hilarious !!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Tron91

In the zone
Oh! Guys do you think I had posted my entry in mail? Nope! For me its just a learning experience and none can expect a prize for learning.

@Anorion> Sorry I had complained about the hex file earlier. Team Digit made a good use of it in the finals as the last riddle. Kudos to Raaabo and his CTC TEAM for making it such a wonderful experience.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^there is another step that people are bypassing with relative ease. Wondering when someone will talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom