Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xzhibit

DUDE
What IS irish rule?
think...think...
*BANGS HIS HEAD AGAINST A POLE.*

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

anyone helping?

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
i don't think anyone has reached upto here. Those who claim to are all offline. Currently we both are on the last clue before checkpoint. Lets give it a calm thought :)

L

Lochinvar

Proof that I'm not lying: the next clue will be delivered at an URL specified on the page containing the final clue on the 19th, at 2400 hours (whatever "2400" means).

I would offer help, but that would spoil all the fun, and be slightly unfair to those who cracked this on their own.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
look at the this thread. everyone is helping others. did it spoil ur fun ?

a little hint or nudge in the right direction won't hurt

herculesksp

Right off the assembly line
Just cracked it. Think guys think... Like someone said, next clue on 19th, so you have 5 more days to crack it. Shut the browser, take a break, and come back tomorrow.

Hint: The clue is slightly misleading, it is not really similar in any way to the last checkpoint. But you have to take your hint from the last checkpoint. I wasted a long time getting the correct format of the URL, but had the answer on my fingertips.

Oh and I hope Digit gets the dates right this time around. I don't want to be up all night on 19th only to find out that the clues will be posted on 20th night.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
reached the checkpoint finally !

PS thanks to mayank for his help

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

i think they mean 19th 12am i.e. midnight on 19th

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

i must say that compared to level 3, this level was easier.

L

Lochinvar

2400 of 19th = 12 AM of 20th = 00:00:00 20th

There's no such thing as 2400 hours.
23:59:59 + 1s = 00:00:00, not 24:00:00.

It's quite obvious what it means, but the fact of the matter is that "2400 hours" is technically incorrect.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
cause, if we say 2300 hours on 19th, it means 11pm accordingly 2400 would mean one hour later i.e. 12am / 2400 for 19th or 0000 for 20th :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom