Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
i m at 10b

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

use this for Klueless *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124444

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Only this was left to hear

Crack the code clues coming soon. We seem to be having some trouble uploading html files. Sorry. -- Raaabo

Source - Refer Checkpoint of CTC Level 3 :p BirdBrains

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
Come on buddy,atleast they're trying.Hoping Tron's wish abt raaabo has come true.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Trying For the last half an hour or so.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
hehe...

well keeping what u said in mind. its a good idea to upload and test the clues before hand i.e. on 13th if you want to release them on 14th !

stitch in time saves nine i suppose

Tron91

In the zone
-=[bZk]=-;1206880 said:
hehe...

well keeping what u said in mind. its a good idea to upload and test the clues before hand i.e. on 13th if you want to release them on 14th !

stitch in time saves nine i suppose

righty m8 ;-)

u don't release the final version without beta testing lol

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
Yeah,they should have tried it out b4 giving the release date.same for save point 2.for the whole of 10th feb,i got wierd images like geek clock,hit no.3467,etc.The worst was an image which said April Fool.

Tron91

In the zone
Seems like Anorion is also lagging behind, he could console us a bit, since i had wasted almost the whole day refreshing pages lol

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

if we become the beta testers than no CTC for us. you want that deal?

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
In order to win something,you have to lose something.-Ron Weasely.
I prefer ctc to testing.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
I think the frequency of the CTC should be increased. They could even appoint winners and runner-ups of the current CTC as co-ordinators to the editorial team to setup the CTC clues. What say ?

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Similar to the lines of Klueless

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
It's a good idea.But the winners will prefer to be contestants than clue makers.so it will just be a farce.

Tron91

In the zone
Well this is the first time CTC is being held. Its a learning experience for the Digit Team too. Every1 makes mistakes. Give them their time and your thoughts, dats the best we could do for now.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

No one hits bullseye the first time.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

No one hits bullseye the first time.

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
Raabo i dont expect an erratum from you:cool: take your time i'am enjoying the post's from my friends :roll: it's fun to be on DIGIT CTC thread rather than with GF on valentine day:)):))

R

raj_98986

Whoooooaaaa.......at last some tweet from raaabo.....bt wait.....what the ....??? it says....u hav 2 wait......come on man......DO SOMETHING.....IM BYTIN MY NAILS FRM LAST 1 HOUR....LOOK AT ME :C_insane::banghead: :pullhair::hyper:

(I ALSO THOUGTH THAT THIS WAS A CLUE.....DIGIT HAS COMPLETELY STORMED MY BRAINS....NOW WHEN I LOOK @ words IN MY BOOKS....I CONSIDER THEM CLUES....Its Happening 4m Last 1week....LOL :grin:)

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
and the clue is wicked

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

its cracked... on to the next one

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

****'s easy today

F

falcon_1248

what does this "another netwrk is on d cvr" actually refer to???

X

xzhibit

wait,CLOCK?
someone help here please.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

@Falcon:Look carefully.you came from twitter.Another network.SEARCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom