Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

santosh_sa

Broken In
Sorry if i am posting it in the wrong thread!! but i never found any related thread!!

I am coming back to this forum after a few years break. and this time i just wanted to know about your crack the code game. At one point In the game we are to give the answer in hacker language. But there is a problem. There is no definitive answer to same. lets take the "Leet Speak" can be written as 1337 5p33k or as |_33+ $p33|< and in many more ways! so what is this trial and error thing or there is method to it that i have missed?

me_chirag

Broken In
Re: Preview + Feedback [February 2010]

Cracking the Code is not as simple as it sounds.... So Keep it trying....

Last edited:
OP
S

santosh_sa

Broken In

I also got struck at this point of the game.

Dear Chirag, Please dont give the location where you are stuck in plain order. i am sure Team Digit will understand the problem if we dont tell for what we need the solution. so please edit your post.

chiknna

Right off the assembly line

Same here got stuck same place.. is there any common hacker language..? i don't think so.. there are t00 many ways to rite.. so what to do..?

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology

Poor Fellows. Dont discuss about the Crack the code competition as you will be helping others and lowering your chances of winning.

hot zubs

live life king like...

me too stuck @ d same place... I'm getting pissed off with it... Tried it for almost 3 hrs last night...
Is der ny one hu has got through it... I'm not tellin 2 tel d ans it jus tel me if u hav completed dat step...

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea

Hey me too stuck at the same place....please inform if anyone clears...pleaseeee
I ve tried like hell but no use.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology

The password one na. Then yess!!!!!!! You have to be lucky to get that right!!!!!!!

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea

I am still in 12th so I dont know anything abt the Hackers language,but still I tried hard googling it around and I have tried over 100 combinations but still no luck.
Devarath sir can u please give me some sort of hint for this please..........
My email is cbreaker@ymail.com

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

@every1 wondering about the password... trial and error may be the safest bet, but start from the solutions that seem most natural.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology

The fact that i am not able to get the right password for the second time tells u how lucky u have to be. Keep trying.

Hey guys don't share the answers of quiz here... plz don't!!! its wrecked our brain to get thru this... plz support our efforts! Use ur brain n u vl get the answer u r askin..

I

inaqvi

It really tough. LEet'S no fixed language and anything goes. No luck here too. I'm stuck.

swood

Broken In

really loving the ctc:)
a rare bird sang to me abt a robot who is active in a forum:grin:
there is a lot of 1 & 0 involved & 1&0 r ph(_)|\|:lol:

K

katzdudexxx

what do u mean swood??

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology

really loving the ctc:)
a rare bird sang to me abt a robot who is active in a forum:grin:
there is a lot of 1 & 0 involved & 1&0 r ph(_)|\|:lol:

Please keep quite. Why are you interested in lowering your chance of winning it.

swood

Broken In

what do u mean swood??

Please keep quite. Why are you interested in lowering your chance of winning it.

terribly sorry but i have gotten this far and with my limited computer skills
this is probably as far as i can go (following steps might get tougher)
so this may be my only chance to gloat:-D
anywayz i dont think i have let the cat out the bag

Tron91

In the zone

The puzzles were easy but today is 7th Feb... and i just keep wondering.... how far....
neway took me less than 60 min...

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

but but m still waiting :(

Tron91

In the zone

woke up at 10...
had tea, and then cracking...
cracked the codes :)
kinda very easy... needed less than 15 mins....

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

:( i have to wait again...

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

thinkdigit.com/d/where-to-next .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom