Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vishnu.mohan1995

2day is 4 d heart/ but u r playing ctc/ ur lv n u r apart/ coz u r 2 geeky// another netwrk is on d cvr/ go there & d nxt clue u will discvr
i found this on twitter what does it mean plzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppp

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

2day is 4 d heart/ but u r playing ctc/ ur lv n u r apart/ coz u r 2 geeky// another netwrk is on d cvr/ go there & d nxt clue u will discvr
i found this on twitter what does it mean plzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppp:???::???::???::???::???::???::?::?::?::?:

V

vishnu.mohan1995

i found this on twitter what does it mean plzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppp:???::???::???::???::???::???::?::?::?::?:

R

Rajiv Modi

Just to encourage those who like me are not having a formal background in software/hardware and are in this CTC race. Don't give-up. If I can cook, so can all! Its good that from checkpoint 3 to 4, there was not much to do with IT/Softwares, it will keep all other readers like me,interested in this game.Digit is being read by many who are nither geek nor nerds but have a fair amount of curosity. Keep going folks. Do use the hints of this forum. Some are good, some are off the mark,beware!

V

vishnu.mohan1995

McClaine Rules!

Which Thomas is trying to do the impossible, and hurt our hero?

what's the meaning

N

nikhil87

Please someone help me out in that look under the hood clue, i think i have got some hint of it but am not able to execute it..
please help

Hey guyz instead of posting each clue here and asking wat it means instead use your brain a little bit and try all possible combinations and use google !!
Don't have an attitude of getting spoon feed !!
It has a bad impact on all those who have racked their brain to get there !
I saw many new faces here whom it seems that they have directly jumped to further checkpoints !
So all those guys who have reached the checkpoint "" please don't give any direct links to next pages instead just give them hint so that they use their brain to move further in the level" !!
I hope i'm not giving any wrong suggestion !!

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
Yup.Thats a gr8 suggestion.also,they can read this thread carefully.all hints are here.

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

"The answer is case sensitive."

answer is "case sensitive" and i have tried every combination of the word "case" and "sensitive" but not getting it. Please help if i am going to the right way?

manubopaiah

Right off the assembly line
In the 24-hour time notation, the day begins at midnight, 00:00, and the last minute of the day begins at 23:59. Where convenient, the notation 24:00 may also be used to refer to midnight at the end of a given date—that is, 24:00 of some day is the same time as 00:00 of the following day.

R

Rituraj Singh Rawat

Just tell me that if the answer is one of the word on the page or not ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom