Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron91

In the zone
Yo, man if ya post like those, then i can write the answers directly in ma posts lol

Don't take it on person. Ya killed CTC lol

***Edit:

Soz man, I missed the thing lol. You had wiped the last link clean. But, still the tweety thing. But, its a public domain place, so you can't be blamed for it. Digit folks should have taken care of it first place.

Team Digit, no posting of clues in public places, in da next round of CTC!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

****Last Puzzle:

Wats gonna be da time and day? Have ya cracked it folks?

Last edited:

vinodmatz

Broken In
@tron
i agree with u man, me i have started reading up on my old ankit fadia books on ethical hacking just hoping that they wil have something to do with real computing in the final round to seperte the wheat from the chaff......

and dont worry abt date and time , i doubt they will make it on time LOL....:twisted:

whoa...................at last i finished it .....!! *www.messletters.com/images/emoticons/happy_dance1.gif

puzzle was awesome.........*www.messletters.com/images/emoticons/other_ok.gif

it racked my brains out !!

*www.chumpysclipart.com/images/illustrations/thumbnail/1926_picture_of_a_very_tired_man_with_several_cups_of_coffee_nearby_working_at_his_computer.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

@tron
i agree with u man, me i have started reading up on my old ankit fadia books on ethical hacking just hoping that they wil have something to do with real computing in the final round to seperte the wheat from the chaff......

and dont worry abt date and time , i doubt they will make it on time LOL....:twisted:

yeah i too doubt if they made it on time !!:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

ya anyone have decoded that time 2400 hours ??

Last edited:

priyu

Exams Exams Exams AGAIN
whoa...................at last i finished it .....!! *www.messletters.com/images/emoticons/happy_dance1.gif

puzzle was awesome.........*www.messletters.com/images/emoticons/other_ok.gif

it racked my brains out !!

*www.chumpysclipart.com/images/illustrations/thumbnail/1926_picture_of_a_very_tired_man_with_several_cups_of_coffee_nearby_working_at_his_computer.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

yeah i too doubt if they made it on time !!:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

ya anyone have decoded that time 2400 hours ??

Read the CTC thread carefully.Ppl have discussed the time in detail.just to be on the safer side,go there on both days.

R

randomboy

Read the CTC thread carefully.Ppl have discussed the time in detail.just to be on the safer side,go there on both days.

Or try to be there exactly at midnight. The loads on the servers is going to be pretty high ;>

manubopaiah

Right off the assembly line
can you pm me any clue for the "case Sensitive" i am stuck..........!!

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

read it. and do accordingly thinking bout how close u r to the answer

tron91 can u pl pm me any clue on the "case sensitive" part???

vinodmatz

Broken In
:)):))in army parlance a day begins at 00.00 and goes on till 2400/00.00 of the next day, so my frndz 19 2400hrs means 19 at the stroke of midnite.

so all my cindrella's out there just wait for ur prince ,;-);-)

K

kiran1404

Hi evry1, am new here...

//Your friendly neighbourhood clue is out//

On the last checkpoint, do you think this has some implict clue:?::?::?::?::?:

vinodmatz

Broken In
hey guys just chill and stop seeing ghosts in every bedsheet.............Relax , take a deep breath, if u wanna go mad go play klueless 5 beyond level 20.

amraj

way to Future
Hi :grin:

I am new here. I have completed all the checkpoint till the valentines one. It will be great help if i get a hint about network. I have tried very hard till this stage and don't wanna leave here.

:?:;-)

mosestheman

Broken In
for under the hood clue use some features of google chrome .
chrome users just think of some features accessible easily .and use them on the page you will get it

just tell the puzzle
the upper one is not really the puzzle.
jut write the answer as if you write it in a book

yeah......... !!:-D

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Hi evry1, am new here...

//Your friendly neighbourhood clue is out//

On the last checkpoint, do you think this has some implict clue:?::?::?::?::?:

hmmm..........Ur Friendly Neighborhood SPIDER MAN !! :mallet:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom