Digit CTC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kunnz.beck

-=[bZk]=-;1206651 said:
UNDER THE HOOD really ROCKS !

after thinking peacefully for a while, it seems to be one of the easiest ones out there... good luck

Its d 4th day on this and I still havent cracked it...:-x:-x:-x

vinodmatz

Broken In
:-digit is makin a poet out of me
making me tire and and ma backside on fire
valentine or no valentine; when will u stop makin me pine .

give me the next klue ;dont have much to do;
even wonderin was that a checkpoint :
or do have to check mate

u will make me into a bird who is worse than a twit:-D
LOL. i think i ve finally flown the cuckoo's nest

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

guys i have taken off to klueless 5 for entertainment, it will sharpen ur skill

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Its d 4th day on this and I still havent cracked it...:-x:-x:-x

Take a break and explore the pictures software details later.
Just chill and relax u will get it.

R

raj_98986

Man o Man .....i thnk mine valentine is over....i just broke her mobile :-x....she's angry...:grin:gotta do smethng....pls help me ;-).... bt i blame digit...they r spoilin my valentines day......still not posted anything....tweet tweet....grrrrr raaabo whr r u???:!::!:

K

katzdudexxx

Still no cluess...........what r they doin...........sleepin..!!:-x:-x

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
Guys CTC is getting really hot:grin: hope we have some sore fun in coming months we need this CTC every month to enjoy every bit of being in DIGIT family:cool:what do you say should we demand more such brain hack games or just read mag and fast track:lol:

R

raj_98986

What tha ....??? Still no clues.....i think they r goin 2 do same....as they did on 10th feb.... ??? what do u think.......??? :!::!: :x:x :???:

W

walsum

Relax...Don't get ahead of yourself....They're also having fun..It's fair i say as they're the one's who booked the ticket to the Show for us.
Enjoy Valentine's :cool:

Relax...Don't get ahead of yourself....They're also having fun..It's fair i say as they're the one's who booked the ticket to the Show for us.
Enjoy Valentine's :cool:

yeah..........said it right.............;-)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Man o Man .....i thnk mine valentine is over....i just broke her mobile :-x....she's angry...:grin:gotta do smethng....pls help me ;-).... bt i blame digit...they r spoilin my valentines day......still not posted anything....tweet tweet....grrrrr raaabo whr r u???:!::!:

man u better do smthyn really fast !!:-D

R

raj_98986

whaaaat......!!!!! its sunday.....its valentines day too.......bt still im here only......n digit's really enjoyin every bit of it.......hmmmm let's wait....;-) :grin:

hot zubs

live life king like...
I got a pm from "clinton" about a topic which I had thought earlier today!

The CTC checkpoints are not "guarded":!: Think about it people, they are publishing them in the open! The 1st checkpoint was an unguarded one.

The 2nd was obscure and it was OK! But the 3rd checkpoint will be in the open!

People will directly get a chance to get into CTC and they just have to solve the 4th set to continue!

This ain't right for the people who have been following CTC from the start point!

Mods have a thought about this!

don worry guys v hav got lot of experience, as v hav solved 1st n 2nd stage n v were jus banging our heads :banghead: n pulling our hairs :pullhair:to solve those 2 stages... were d 3rd stage wil b like hell n d guys hu wil jus jump to d 3rd stage wil jus do this *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/rolleye17.gif *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/crash.gif *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/5da69969.gif *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/6807c8d4.gif

Guys CTC is getting really hot hope we have some sore fun in coming months we need this CTC every month to enjoy every bit of being in DIGIT family:cool:what do you say should we demand more such brain hack games or just read mag and fast track:lol:

s v need more n more CTC every month... it wil keep us more connected with Digit family n wil keep our brains sharper *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/sign40.gif

What tha ....??? Still no clues.....i think they r goin 2 do same....as they did on 10th feb.... ??? what do u think.......??? :x:x :???:

jus hav a chillpill :chillpill: n chillax *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/beer.gif dude...
patience is d \/ | |2 7 |_| 3

vineetrok

Broken In
-=[bZk]=-;1206802 said:
For those who are stuck at Under The Hood.

What is the man in the picture doing ? You do what he is doing but just on the screen.

I cannot "COMMENT" anymore on the above clue more than this:grin:
yup.....just dont open up your monitor!!!!!!!!!:wink:

K

katzdudexxx

-=[bZk]=-;1206802 said:
For those who are stuck at Under The Hood.

What is the man in the picture doing ? You do what he is doing but just on the screen.

I cannot "COMMENT" anymore on the above clue more than this:grin:

hehe......if still u didnt get it u r a noob...;-):lol:

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
I think i literally gave out the answer in that hint, didn't I ?

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Klueless 5 is my last resort ! Until the time digit guys decide to give us the clues...

Status
Not open for further replies.