DIGIT+CONSUMERMATE=SPAMMERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cluby

Broken In
STOP SPAMMING DIGIT
WE LOVE THE FORUM , MAG N DVD STUFFS NOT USELESS MAILS

I HAD NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO CONSUMERMATE(ADDS ON UR WEBSITE)(|*consumermate.com/flash/*)

BUT THE MAILS ARE ASKING:
DISCLAIMER: If you don't want to receive our mails in future, please click here for 'Unsubscribe'.

WHAT THE F
IS IT THAT TO GET RID OF THOSE ADS WE HAVE TO UNSUBSCRIBE THE FORUM.WELL IF IT IS THE ONLY WAY THEN I WILL DO SO IN FEW DAYS IF SPAMMING NOT STOPPED.

I JOINED THE FORUM WHEN USING WIN XP N FOUND LOTS HELP N TRICKS IN THE FORUM BUT ITS NOT AVILABLE FOR WIN7 N ALSO LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE MOSTLY ACTIVE N HELPFUL STARTED THEIR OWN SITE OR MOVED TO MORE UPDATED TECHNOLOGY FORUMS.SO I THINK ITS REALLY TIME TO MOVE.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
You got it wrong. You don't have to leave the forum. They would only remove your name from the list given by Digit (Y did they do that)

OP
cluby

cluby

Broken In
You got it wrong. You don't have to leave the forum. They would only remove your name from the list given by Digit (Y did they do that)

I got it right but what I am saying is that I have never personally subscribed to those ad sites but somehow they r getting our email ids subscribed.

I have 3 IDs. One for giving away to sites that require an email ID for registration, and the others for personal use. I rarely open the former, which the TDF has :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom