Difference between Kingston HyperX Blu KHX1600C9D3B1/4G and Kingston HyperX (Red) KHX16C9B1R/4

icebags

Technomancer
even the corsair valu 1333 raams run @1600 @stock voltage, like they were born to run @ 1600. and they were priced @ 1.15k last year ..... damn, miss those days. :(

sukesh1090

Adam young
@harshilsharma63,
overclocking RAM doesn't have any fun heck with those unlocked multipliers these days even OCing processor doesn't have any fun anymore :p but its just me. ;)

@demonicpriest,
don't worry buddy just plug all the 4 rams in to the slots enable the XMP profile in BIOS and kick start your system.everything will go nice and smooth.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
^^
yeah i checked the price later.few days before i saw that ram for 2.35k now its price is 2.8k.overclocking of ram will only give negligible improvement in performance that too only in few memomry bound applications.for daily use and gaming ,overclocking will not give any performance improvement.so if you are getting kingston hper x blu and vengeance at the same price (not in this case) then i would say its better to go for corsair one because of their good after sales support and also killer looks ;).

price depends on the seller. wsretail is providing good value for hyperx rams. i agree that , the difference at stock or even in overclock may be negligible. but the price is what matters most.

Top Bottom