Diablo IV

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have played little bit of diablo but dont know what it is all about.
The lore is pretty deep, so it's hard to explain here. Perhaps you should watch some youtube video that explains the lore.

Edit: Try this - *www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVYLtmv1QtGfyfDLnjypehVL7oGMisLrs

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Necro joins the camp!
Think there should be a military type character as well, like the Paladin and Crusader. Could be the Templar in a future DLC, seeing how D2 and D3 launched with 5 characters and added 2 more later in DLCs

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
*www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-promises-diablo-4-wont-be-monetized-like-diablo-immortal/

Damage control :D
Diablo Immortal is such a ****show right now I think this is logical. Also, let's not forget the auction house fiasco in Diablo 3.

Killing Machine
I just accidentally noticed D4 listing in the PS store and it said "Just Announced". Not sure if it has been there for a while or it was just listed. Could not find a D4 listing on the regular PC Battle.net store though.

*i.imgur.com/Hcv2SbR.jpg

Killing Machine
At least they are not bringing back the auction house.
Right. But there should be a good way to trade like in D2 as well. One of the best aspects I enjoy playing D2 till date is the grinding & trading of rare items, runes along with the game's simplicity itself. I don't like the D3's time-limited trading amongst players who were in the same game when the item dropped. In D3 everyone can easily get all gears for their class if they do a bit of grind, not the same in D2. One can play 500-1000 hours and not get a high rune. :) Even though the item list is pretty simple in D2, they have deadly drop rates making your find more valuable and hence making the trading scene more interesting.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I remember that you have to farm the countess for the Eth rune (I think).

But its likely that third party stores will spring up online selling these items. I think Blizzard don't want this to happen.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The season system seems a tad too complex. I guess it's just too profitable for them to not include it.

Killing Machine
The season system seems a tad too complex. I guess it's just too profitable for them to not include it.
Unlike D3 seasons which is more or less similar to ladder concept in D2, wherein you start a new character and grind all the way up to get some seasonal unique rewards, D4 seems to throw in new gameplay features, questline (to reveal more of the world of Sanctuary and your character's place in it), rewards and even a seasonal endgame deadly boss. So this is a welcome move IMO. I never played any of the D3 seasons after the first 3 or 4 - it was just not enticing for me.

Killing Machine
I have been following this leak and so far every single date has matched - including the latest Overwatch 2 release (Oct 04).
If this follows through, we can expect some sort of showdown at The Game Awards on Dec 8th and pre-purchase of Diablo IV. :bananana:

*www.icy-veins.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_08/0npkopa181i91.jpg.ca6c7028dc21b5cb0891edb3b5c00d7b.jpg

Source

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
What are the
I have been following this leak and so far every single date has matched - including the latest Overwatch 2 release (Oct 04).
If this follows through, we can expect some sort of showdown at The Game Awards on Dec 8th and pre-purchase of Diablo IV. :bananana:

Source

What are the chances of getting a closed beta key on this for those having registered?

Top Bottom