Diablo II: Resurrected

OP

Killing Machine
Pre-load is now available for the game before launch date. About 27GB in size.

Global launch schedule:

*bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/page_media/cl/CLMBSUNVYC4G1631911637971.jpg

OP

Killing Machine
You bought?
Yep, bought last week. Took the Prime Evil collection upgrade (extra $10 on top of D2R standalone) to get the D3 cosmetics. I have all the wings given out in D3 so far, so didn't want to miss this one.

OP

Killing Machine
Absolute mess on Day 1 with server issues! Was able to play hardly 2 hours in whole day. Cannot create new games, cannot join the lobby, 2 emergency server restarts of 1 hour each has happened today. Now I'm expecting they'll probably do another maintenance shortly coz I got disconnected about 30 minutes ago and haven't been able to create a game again.

What's the point of alpha, beta stress tests?! I mean they knew the numbers they sold through pre-orders and how many concurrent players they can expect at peak. Should've added capacity accordingly. Same f**k up happened at D3 launch. Looks like these companies don't learn from mistakes. Not just Blizzard, most of them have disastrous releases on Day 1.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Welp. Perhaps the stress test was not comprehensive enough.
Thanks. Sent you request (from DeViL).
Yeah, I saw it when playing Hearthstone on my mobile. I think I rejected thinking it was one of the last guys I played against. Send me again or ping your tag with number and I'll send you an invite.

OP

Killing Machine
Welp. Perhaps the stress test was not comprehensive enough.

Yeah, I saw it when playing Hearthstone on my mobile. I think I rejected thinking it was one of the last guys I played against. Send me again or ping your tag with number and I'll send you an invite.
DeViL#6644

OP

Killing Machine
Been playing since launch almost everyday. Started with a hammerdin build and now doing 50-100 boss runs a day since last week to hunt endgame gear. Able to single handedly manage solo hell or upto 3-4 people in game at this point.
  1. Servers are still not stable yet. Random outages like twice a week. Not looking good for Blizzard at all. Yesterday there was a 5+ hour outage with item/progress losses (server rollback). No one was able to login. With this, I wonder how they can even start ladder season 1.
  2. Market prices and economy is crazy all time high - a high rune sells for about $110-130 in the aftermarket if you find one.
  3. Drop rates for SoJ seem to have been increased a bit. Many are able to find one. I haven't found one yet for myself though.

OP

Killing Machine
"Fan" made :D

Untitled.png

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sometimes the dungeon exit is in some nook that you won't find even after crossing it several times.

Top Bottom