Diablo II: Resurrected

OP

Killing Machine
03 02 01 more day to go!

yKiugD6.png

Last edited:
OP

Killing Machine
Absolute mess on Day 1 with server issues! Was able to play hardly 2 hours in whole day. Cannot create new games, cannot join the lobby, 2 emergency server restarts of 1 hour each has happened today. Now I'm expecting they'll probably do another maintenance shortly coz I got disconnected about 30 minutes ago and haven't been able to create a game again.

What's the point of alpha, beta stress tests?! I mean they knew the numbers they sold through pre-orders and how many concurrent players they can expect at peak. Should've added capacity accordingly. Same f**k up happened at D3 launch. Looks like these companies don't learn from mistakes. Not just Blizzard, most of them have disastrous releases on Day 1.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Welp. Perhaps the stress test was not comprehensive enough.
Thanks. Sent you request (from DeViL).
Yeah, I saw it when playing Hearthstone on my mobile. I think I rejected thinking it was one of the last guys I played against. Send me again or ping your tag with number and I'll send you an invite.

OP

Killing Machine
Welp. Perhaps the stress test was not comprehensive enough.

Yeah, I saw it when playing Hearthstone on my mobile. I think I rejected thinking it was one of the last guys I played against. Send me again or ping your tag with number and I'll send you an invite.
DeViL#6644

Top Bottom