Details for Mumbai Terror attacks - Dossier of evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
This is a scanned pdf copy of the 72-page dossier of material stemming from the ongoing investigation into the Mumbai terrorist attacks of November 26-29, 2008 that was handed over by India to Pakistan on January 5, 2009.

Download:

*www.mediafire.com/?ymjg42sfojf

Last edited:

nix

its no use even reading it. we all know nothings gonna change. we seem to have no way to confront pakistan, we are requesting arab countries to put pressure on pakistan. i see a repetition of history. we all saw this coming didnt we?.

china style population control not for us.
israel style offence not for us.
sad.

our politicans tell us what we cannot do. but they dont tell us what we can , or what we should do.

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
its no use even reading it. we all know nothings gonna change. we seem to have no way to confront pakistan, we are requesting arab countries to put pressure on pakistan. i see a repetition of history. we all saw this coming didnt we?.

china style population control not for us.
israel style offence not for us.
sad.

our politicans tell us what we cannot do. but they dont tell us what we can , or what we should do.
True...

Our lame PM is only doing the talking and no action. Now a days he is only acting/reacting to the evidence because election is on their head.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Spam.:lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------

That's called "Spam".:lol:

I think you have never got spam mails and therefore treat every symbol like "?" as a spam. Sign in to a warez site and you will get to know what exactly is spam!!! :|

@a_rahim: Thankyou for your notification!! :|

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I think you have never got spam mails and therefore treat every symbol like "?" as a spam. Sign in to a warez site and you will get to know what exactly is spam!!! :|

@a_rahim: Thankyou for your notification!! :|
Damn, sorry for the late reply. I totally forgot about this thread. Sorry dude, I wasn't pointing out to you. I wanted to quote the guy above you but I guess accidently clicked on you or the forums fault, I don't know what happened lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom