Details abt this config?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
pal , u should be thanking me for giving u these suggestions .. where did i say that u have to overclock conroe.. to have better performance than amd athlon x2 series .. they do that at their stock speeds without any sort of overclocking ..pro audio , video , gaming or office application u name it .. and these conroes are better than amd athlon x2 clock per clock ..

just try searching the net abt the reviews which are comparing conroe with amd .. and u will know the truth ..

I think people on this forum just dont have enough info on this beast from intel .. common guys ..

so u think that amd x2 is better than conroe .. wrong ....

also prices are going to fall on 23 rd july .. not now .. when conroe launches .. both p4 as well as amd athlon .. single as well as dual core processors ..

ritwickgupta

Broken In
by the way the main thing is to find out that wen is this cornoe coming to india....if it will take more that 1-1.5 months then i will buy amd instead.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
It should be here in august end or maybe early september .. its launching on 23dr july.. maybe end july.. who knows.. can't predict.. pretty strange here in india ..we had c0 revision pentium 900 series but in us it was not available at that time . so lets hope its soon .. also waiting for 2-3 months is not that hard ...considering that u can get a better cpu for the same amount of money ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom