Desktop around 110K plz help!!

Pls help.. i am planning to buy a new computer(desktop), and i want a powerhouse.. I am not at all updated with what is going on in the market.. if you can suggest anything please do.. my budget at max.. including a 23-24"may be LED monitor and 5.1 speakers is Rs.1,10,000.
I am planning to either buy or assemble a cmplete entertainment sys.
ppl say AMD and ATI is the ultimate combination...but the same crowd also says that intel and nvidia makes an ultimate combination....AAAAhhhh...confused!!
please research from ur end as well...
phenom II or i7???
ATI or NVIDIA GPU? which model?
etc.. etc... you know what all...
i am particularly looking for a very good motherboard.
apart from this....

Pls help.. i am planning to buy a new computer(desktop), and i want a powerhouse.. I am not at all updated with what is going on in the market.. if you can suggest anything please do.. my budget at max.. including a 23-24"may be LED monitor and 5.1 speakers is Rs.1,10,000.
ppl say AMD and ATI is the ultimate combination...but the same crowd also says that intel and nvidia makes an ultimate combination....AAAAhhhh...confused!!
phenom II or i7???
apart from this....

intel-wise wait for the revised sandybridge mobos to come.
then go for i7-2600k.
or amd-wise there is bulldozer coming. and it's supposed to kick some sandybridge ass. but no one really knows how good it will be.

for gpu, there are choices. if you can wait, then there is amd radeon 6990 and nvidia gtx 590 to choose from. both will be released soon.

better wait for others to post here. no idea of mobo suggestion from my side.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
phenom II or i7???
apart from this....

Fill up the pc configuration questionnaire template.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
there is nothing like amd and ati and intel and nvidia combos. combine whats good :razz:
but this is a very common thing people say. :-|

fill questionnaire as vicky said.

Top Bottom