Dell vs AOC which one I should go with?

SachinJ.

Broken In
Hello,

I am looking to buy a new HD LED monitor for my desktop computer system and my budget is around 14k.
I saw dell 24" HD Led which I really liked but some people suggested AOC as it is better than DELL picture quality wise.
can I get 3D support with it at this price? and between AOC and DELL which one I should buy?
Please suggest some perfect match for my need.

Thank You :)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dell S2440L is not an IPS but AOC 24 inch is best.
You can go for AOC i2367Fh 23" LED IPS @ 12.5k
In Dell S2240L @ 8.9k is best since this is a LED IPS monitor.

OP
S

SachinJ.

Broken In
Dell S2440L is not an IPS but AOC 24 inch is best.
You can go for AOC i2367Fh 23" LED IPS @ 12.5k
In Dell S2240L @ 8.9k is best since this is a LED IPS monitor.

could you please elaborate the term 'IPS' in detail?I googled it but could not find the exact difference between HD LED monitor and IPS LED's,I can spend upto 14k on this so I am looking for the best product.Thank you for your reply :)

sainath

Android Addicted
could you please elaborate the term 'IPS' in detail?I googled it but could not find the exact difference between HD LED monitor and IPS LED's,I can spend upto 14k on this so I am looking for the best product.Thank you for your reply :)

Both are HD monitor. Dell S2240L has IPS panel while other i.e Dell S2440L is VA panel. IPS has better and improved viewing and image quality than TN and VA panels. AOC i2367F is also IPS panel monitor. One disadvantage of IPS panel is its response time. It is higher than thus of VA and TN panel.

Off topic: Is your name Sachin Jade?

LCD types: TN vs. VA vs. IPS - Feature - TVs - CNET Asia

Monitor Buying Guide

All you need to know about gaming monitors - Scan.co.uk

Both are HD monitor. Dell S2240L has IPS panel while other i.e Dell S2440L is VA panel. IPS has better and improved viewing and image quality than TN and VA panels. AOC i2367F is also IPS panel monitor. One disadvantage of IPS panel is its response time. It is higher than thus of VA and TN panel.

Off topic: Is your name Sachin Jade?

Nope, it does not have IPS panel. Check here: *www.dell.com/ed/business/p/dell-s2440l/pd

sainath

Android Addicted

Monitor Buying Guide

Nope, it does not have IPS panel. Check here: S2440L 61 cm (24") monitor with LED panel details | Dell

I have mention that Dell S2240L has IPS panel not Dell S2440l. :)

ASHISH65

Technomancer

Monitor Buying Guide

Nope, it does not have IPS panel. Check here: S2440L 61 cm (24") monitor with LED panel details | Dell

It is IPS panel , 2440 is not :) (limit of drowsiness :razz:)

OP
S

SachinJ.

Broken In

so which one is should go with? IPS,TN? I dont care about technical terms,just tell me which one has better picture quality dell or aoc?

sainath

Android Addicted
so which one is should go with? IPS,VN? I dont care about technical terms,just tell me which one has better picture quality dell or aoc?

AOC i2367Fh is IPS panel monitor and it has matte finish as Dell S2440L is VA panel monitor and has glossy finish. So go with AOC. If you want 3d then look at this AOC e2352Phz. AOC e2352Phz 23 inch LED 3D Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.13782/- | Snapdeal.com

Last edited:
OP
S

SachinJ.

Broken In
AOC i2367Fh is IPS panel monitor and it has matte finish as Dell S2440L is VA panel monitor and has glossy finish. So go with AOC. If you want 3d then look at this AOC e2352Phz. AOC e2352Phz 23 inch LED 3D Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.13782/- | Snapdeal.com

Thank You very much Spiderman :)

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Don't go for Dell or AoC i series or e2352phz

e2352phz is a 2 years old model and it has "TN" display and not IPS

go with Aoc D2367ph it's an IPS Display + 3D Monitor

so you will be able to enjoy 3d , 3D is very good with proper content and it's great as a 2D monitor because of IPS ... Response time is also very good

price is 13.5k hardly 1k difference between i2369
so get this and enjoy BEst of the Both worlds .. The only con i see is That it does not have VESA mount option but even dell does not have it.. i thinking Mounting won't be required for you

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The AOC is what you should get at the moment over Dell. A superb package for they money. Its has great image quality,design and accessories bundle which is sorely missed by the Dell.

URPradhan

Journeyman
I have recently bought AOC i2369vm 23" monitor for Rs 12,500/-.

Its a AH-IPS (new IPS technology) panel made by LG and used by AOC and many more like Dell.
Close your eyes and go for AOC i2369vm.

OP
S

SachinJ.

Broken In
Thank you all for your replies and recommendations..finally I purchased AOC E2462vwh for 12.4k
E2462VWH-AOC Monitor

Top Bottom